Chapter 60

The drivers at home were all on annual leave, and He Yan drove out by himself.

In order to avoid being recognized by others, Lin Zhishui and He Yan wore couple masks and hats, covering them tightly, and entered the supermarket after confirming that they would not be recognized by others.

Because it was years ago, everyone was busy hoarding goods, and the supermarket was crowded.

In order to avoid being squeezed apart, He Yan walked into the supermarket with his arms around them. Anyway, the two of them were wearing masks and hats, so no one would recognize them, and even if someone recognized them, He Yan didn't care.

"Brother He..." Lin Zhishui was a little embarrassed, after all, there were so many strangers, and the two of them hugged each other.

There happened to be a heterosexual couple behind him. The girl was squeezed away and wanted to hug the boy's hand. The boy was a little unhappy: "It's not easy for you to buy things like this, so can't you be more efficient? It's boring to go out and buy something." crooked."

The girl was so angry that she pointed at Lin Zhishui and the two of them: "Why can't you be like other boyfriends!"

"Learn what, learn, if I had this figure, would I still be with you?"

"me......!"

Lin Zhishui was a little embarrassed and looked over He Yan's shoulder, thinking that the two had quarreled. The boy was holding the girl's hand firmly.

He Yan pinched Lin Zhishui's face, and pressed his head on his shoulder: "List."

Lin Zhishui read the list, and He Yan was in charge of picking up things. After taking something, he stretched out his arms to hug him, as if he was afraid that he would get lost.

The two people bought this thing without anyone else watching, and someone posted a photo of the two of them on Weibo, which attracted a lot of attention.

[Accompanying mother to the supermarket can also see the beautiful love of the beautiful little brother! Ah, the tall one has been worried about hugging the short one, oh my god! How pampering is this! The two are still wearing couple clothes and couple hats! I'm choking! Today is also a day of love for Lemon Others! #New Year Are You Blind Date#】

The person who posted on Weibo was a beauty blogger with a lot of fans, and it attracted a lot of attention as soon as he posted it.

[I'm sorry I'm sour, blogger, you single dog, why bother to hurt our single dog]

[Looking at the back, he looks handsome, sour]

[Too spoiled, woo woo woo]

[...]

In a few minutes, netizens piled up tens of thousands of sour lemon fruits.

The two people involved didn't know that they had been secretly photographed, so they held hands and went to pay the bill.

When he got home, Grandpa He moved a stool outside the house, held Lin Zhijue's hand and taught him to write brush characters stroke by stroke.

Lin Zhijue's face was covered in ink, probably because he was having a good time, smiling brightly.

He Ting dozed off beside his chin while stroking Ti Ti's hair. Hearing the sound of the car, he hurriedly got up to help his brother and sister-in-law carry things.

The housekeeper uncle also came up to help.

Since all the chefs in the family are on vacation, the only one who can cook is the housekeeper.

[BL] I Became Famous After Marrying the Tyrannical CEO | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें