Chapter 31

"A bunch of rubbish, you black people are useless, return the lawyer's letter? Who dares to send the lawyer's letter to our Lu family?"

Lu Shao's cousin, Lu Yuan, doesn't look young, and his body is not well maintained. Maybe it's because of having fun all the year round.

He stretched out his foot and kicked the manager of the public relations department, then turned his head and stared at the lounge panting.

In it lay his new favorite, Kang Lin.

Although Kang Lin was not as good as Lin Zhishui in appearance, his attractive figure was first-class and would please him.

Although he fell in love with Lin Zhishui at first, he never liked that kind of disobedient one.

Lu Yuan was annoyed that his subordinates were not doing well, and he was concerned about his little lover who was still waiting in the lounge, so he didn't pay attention to the resentment that flashed in the eyes of the manager of the PR department.

In the final analysis, Lu Yuan is only a shareholder with a small amount of shares in the Lu family. There are people above him, and the one with the most shares is Lu Shao's brother Lu Yu.

Old employees like them are really loyal to Lu Yu.

"Brother Yuan!" Kang Lin's artificial voice came through the lounge door, with a smug smile on his face. Those photos were taken by a private detective and given to Lu Yuan.

After seeing Lin Zhishui leaving with Jiang Yuning at the company that day, something called "jealousy" crazily grew in his heart.

He and Lin Zhishui debuted at the same time. Before, Lin Zhishui didn't know how to express himself, no matter what he acted, he would be hidden. Although his appearance was not as good as Lin Zhishui, he was more popular than Lin Zhishui.

But everything changed since he was pushed out to be Lin Zhishui's replacement.

Lin Zhishui still looks aloof and noble, but he is no longer the clean and clean him.

Kang Lin called Lu Yuan in a soft tone. Although Lu Yuan was old and poor in technology, he treated himself pretty well. At least he complained, "Why is Lin Zhishui so annoying?" Lu Yuan asked someone to help him. He went to make big news for Lin Zhishui.

Kang Lin knew that Jiang Yuning had always hated entertainers whose private lives were indiscreet, not to mention that Lin Zhishui was a newcomer who had just been transferred to her, so he would definitely not get protection.

Thinking of it this way, Kang Lin felt a lot more balanced in his heart.

He never thought about why Lin Zhishui, who in his eyes had no background like himself, was suddenly transferred to Jiang Yuning, a gold medal manager.

As for Chen Yudu's insecurity, he naturally wouldn't tell Kang Lin, be careful with Lin Zhishui, and don't offend him.

Kang Lin is still immersed in the joy of surpassing Lin Zhishui again, maybe the scenes of the male second in "Spring River Green" will be subtracted.

At the beginning, he also wanted to audition, but that day he was hurt all over by Lu Yuan, so he missed the audition.

If... If I hadn't blocked Lu Yuan for Lin Zhishui...

Lu Yuan pushed open the door of the lounge with a sullen face, and changed his face the moment he was exposed to Kang Lin.

Now he still likes this little lover, so naturally he won't reveal his true nature.