Chapter 44

Hearing Lin Zhishui's words, He Yan tightened his arms around his waist, but his expression didn't change.

Originally, he planned to carry him away, but because there were so many subordinates watching, he could only hold his hand restraintly and lead him to the car.

The moment the car door was closed, He Yan glanced at the car that had just left, with mockery in his eyes.

Some people always like and miss people who don't belong to them.

The driver has tactfully blocked the partition board, isolating everything in the rear seat.

Lin Zhishui's eyes were already red, and the two leaned on the back of the chair to pant, He Yan's hand fell to the ground to let Lin Zhishui follow his breath.

"Grandpa asked us to choose a time to go home once." He said suddenly.

Grandpa has mentioned this matter several times, except that the two sides met once before the marriage, but they have never met since then.

What He Yan originally thought was that he hadn't completely accommodated Lin Zhishui in his heart, so he couldn't be in a hurry.

But now, he was a little anxious.

Lin Zhishui was stunned for a moment, then asked, "When?"

Grandpa He is a person who looks serious but is actually very gentle. Although he met him once before and has an easy-going attitude towards him, Lin Zhishui is still uneasy.

For He Yan, that was his only elder. Although Grandpa He brought up the matter of the marriage contract first, Lin Zhishui couldn't guess whether he was satisfied with him or not in his heart.

He Yan noticed his nervousness for a moment, reached out and stroked the back of his head soothingly: "It's the end of the month."

Wait until the anniversary of his parents' death before going to see his grandfather.

Lin Zhishui leaned in his arms and nodded, he was a little sleepy, he had been in the car for a long time, coupled with some violent emotions just now, soon, he grabbed He Yan's collar and fell asleep leaning on the other's shoulder.

He Yan looked at his slightly thinner cheeks and the bruises under his eyes, and for a moment the thought of not wanting him to go out to work, and wanting to imprison him forever.

Soon he was suppressed by himself.

...

On the second day, Lin Zhishui was woken up by a phone call.

When he woke up, there was no temperature on the other side of the bed, and He Yan had been up for a long time.

Lin Zhishui looked at the clothes on his body, he fell asleep before he got home last night, but now he was wearing pajamas, and his body was obviously washed.

He was ashamed and annoyed.

The embarrassment was that He Yan took a bath for himself, and the annoyance was that he couldn't wake up even like this.

Somewhat annoyed, Lin Zhishui scratched his hair that was curled up because of his deep sleep, and pressed the answer button.

"Luo Qi?" Lin Zhishui asked.

"God, ancestor, you finally answered the phone, do you know how terrible it is that I called your phone a few days ago and it was turned off? Damn, I thought you were house-arrested-shame-shame-play black house by your male god There are a lot of leather whips." Luo Qi's voice was rather noisy, but Lin Zhishui still heard what he said clearly.