Chapter 33

"Sister-in-law, you don't know, those two security guards actually stopped me!"

"I'm so handsome, do I look like a fan?"

"My brother is so bad, I can't see anything sitting in the corner!"

Lin Zhishui, who had been sitting quietly listening to He Ting's complaints, couldn't hold back his laughter.

From a certain point of view, Brother He is still a very naive person. If he hadn't told Brother He that the ticket he grabbed was the corner of the entire infield, and he couldn't see anything when he sat there. The court estimated that even this ticket could not be obtained.

"Sister-in-law, you were so beautiful just now." He Ting couldn't help but admire his sister-in-law even more, the one who subdued his brother...

What he said today was a perfect counterattack to the unscrupulous reporter.

Lin Zhishui blinked, "I was talking nonsense..."

He didn't know that his words were posted on Weibo by other reporters with embellishments and compliments, which became the highlight of this press conference.

Of course, He Yan's credit is also indispensable. Those media were frightened when they received He's call. Did they report something that they shouldn't report?

Lin Zhishui didn't know about these things, so he was thinking now, is Big Brother He here?

Brother He probably won't break his promise.

With her chin propped up, Shen Yao approached He Ting inquiringly and muttered: "Little bamboo horse, you cheap uncle, why don't you look like Mr. He at all?"

"Mr. He is so handsome, why is the cheap uncle..."

He Ting originally blushed because such a beautiful goddess as Shen Yao approached him. He is also a boy in puberty, so he naturally likes beautiful girls, but the goddess brought him in just now.

In the end, Shen Yao complained that she was not as good as his brother.

The newly born boy's mind was shattered in an instant.

Lin Zhishui suppressed a smile beside him, in fact, He Ting is not bad looking, his skin is also rough, and his body is strong, it can be seen that he has been exercising under his brother's persecution all year round.

It's just that the facial features are not as deep and delicate as He Yan's.

"Sister-in-law, how am I not as good as my brother?" He Ting was shocked, and turned to look for Lin Zhishui to comfort him.

Lin Zhishui tilted his head and thought for a while, but in the end he couldn't think of anything, so he could only say, "You're pretty good, but...Brother He is even better, Brother He does everything for your own good..."

He Ting felt dizzy when he heard it, why is he still eating invisible dog food when his brother is not around?

Can't the world be kinder to single dogs?

Shen Yao was also covered in goosebumps when she heard it, she shifted her gaze to Yan Qing who was playing games intently, and then patted He Ting on the shoulder with a face of despair: "You still have a little bit of good, at least your brother is not Will play games with us."

He Ting: ...

Then he was dragged away in three rows.

Lin Zhishui has so much homework recently that he is still studying the homework left by the old man when he is waiting for everyone to have dinner together in the background.