Chapter 48

Grandpa He was ruthlessly exposed by He Yan, and finally pulled Lin Zhishui angrily to let him accompany him to watch the games in his collection.

Lin Zhishui did not expect that Grandpa He is still a game fan, and it is great that he still retains this childlike innocence at this age.

Entering the game room, Grandpa He moved all the game cards he had collected out of the cabinet like a treasure.

"Is that brat He Yan treating you well?" While sorting the game cards into different categories, he turned around and asked Lin Zhishui who was studying curiously.

Lin Zhishui had already planned to be interrogated, and nodded when he heard the words: "Brother He is very kind to me."

"Oh, that's good. I'm afraid that this kid agrees on the surface and treats you badly behind the scenes." Grandpa He sighed. He has always watched the affairs of the Lin family. When the marriage contract he made with the old man of the Lin family came to him, he was also reluctant in his heart.

Lin's father and Lin's mother took the marriage contract to "sell" their son for money, and they were not afraid of others' jokes when they said it.

Later, he found out some truths, and felt sorry for Lin Zhishui.

No matter what happened that year, the child is always innocent.

After asking He Yan's opinion, he asked He Yan to come forward to fulfill the request of the Lin family's parents and let the two get married.

Now that the Lin family is on the verge of bankruptcy, he has not tried to stop He Yan. After all, he still prefers Lin Zhishui.

It can be seen that He Yan is really kind to Lin Zhishui, so he can feel relieved.

"Grandpa, what's wrong with you?" Seeing that Grandpa He was suddenly in a daze while talking, Lin Zhishui couldn't help feeling a little worried.

"It's okay, it's okay, the old man is getting old, he will inevitably like to be in a daze, so he needs to play more games to exercise." After finishing speaking, Grandpa He pulled Lin Zhishui and began to introduce what game this is and what game that is.

When He Yan came over to call the two of them to eat, Grandpa He was teaching Lin Zhishui to play a game with a handle.

He Yan glanced at his grandpa. Before, Yan Qing and the others took his children to play games, and now there is another grandpa. Do they all want to teach his children badly?

"It's time to eat." He Yan knocked on the door expressionlessly.

Lin Zhishui immediately turned around and pulled Grandpa He up. He was really not interested in these things, but Grandpa He insisted on pulling him to play together.

Downstairs, He Ting was rubbed back and forth crazily by the big golden retriever, with a bitter expression on his face.

He Yan explained to Lin Zhishui: "This dog's name is Titi, and it's a little stray picked up by He Ting."

Lin Zhishui glanced at the big dog that was much fatter than the average golden retriever, and thought to himself, no wonder this dog has been sticking to He Ting, it turned out to be a lifesaver.

After lunch, He Yan sent Lin Zhishui to his room for an afternoon nap.

He Yan's room in the old house is the same as the room in his own villa before. It is decorated in cool colors. There is a family photo on the bedside. In the photo, He Yan is still young, wearing a junior high school uniform and looking at it reluctantly Looking at the camera, Grandpa He held He Ting's hand who was still wearing crotch pants, and Father He put his arms around Mother He's shoulders with gentle eyes.