Chapter 35

When He Yan took Lin Zhishui back, Lin Zhishui fell asleep in his arms.

He hasn't fought for a long time, his physical strength has been overdrawn, maybe it was just a "bright flash" of a critical moment just now, and now he is too tired, not to mention that with He Yan here, he can completely relax.

He Yan put him on the bed, bent down and touched Lin Zhishui's cool forehead, his eyes were unconsciously tender.

He kissed Lin Zhishui's face, then turned and left.

@

"Boss, everyone is inside." The little assistant stood beside He Yan respectfully with his head down.

Today is really a very bad day, the little assistant thought sadly.

He Yan responded with a sullen face. He wore a pair of black gloves on his hands. The little assistant sighed, "It's been a long time since I saw the boss wearing these gloves.

When the boss's parents had an accident, the boss was only very young, and with the support of his grandfather, he carried the He family down. If so many relatives who were eyeing him were not cruel, how could they resist.

How many people's blood has been stained on this pair of gloves?

The little assistant couldn't remember clearly, he only remembered that the boss was rarely as angry as he is now, but every time he was angry, someone would suffer.

The place they came from was the place where Xu Yang stayed during the day, but at this moment, Xu Yang has four more "good brothers", and the situation of these four people is not much better than Xu Yang, even because they have received professional training Yes, they were beaten harder and harder, but their spirits were much better than Xu Yang's.

Xu Yang, who has gone through the torture, is now delirious.

When the door was opened, the cramped small room finally revealed a little light.

The five people in the room realized that this was the most terrifying time.

...

A few days later, the "Three Days and Three Nights" reality show team sent a message that the reality show was about to start filming.

"Fu Tianyi belongs to the entertainment company next door, so he can be regarded as the enemy of our company, but he is completely inferior to our company. He made his debut through the talent show. He is very popular and has a rather arrogant temper."

"Xin Yi debuted as a child star. You should have watched her dramas when you were young, right? She has a pretty good temper to the outside world."

"Zhang Li is older, she is already 30 years old, not very famous, but her acting skills are very good."

"There's another seat..." Jiang Yuning paused subtly. This person is the new leader of Zhu Yao's boy group.

The program group probably wants to earn some popularity.

The original fifth guest was supposed to be Yan Qing, but this guy suddenly accepted a script from a foreign country, and he was about to go abroad during this period, and due to the conflict of schedules, he had to push the reality show.

Lin Zhishui nodded.

He also paid attention to the follow-up about Zhu Yao's matter before.

Although this Xi You is young and has just grown up, he can sing and dance very well, and he looks like the big brother next door.

Jiang Yuning babbled to Lin Zhishui.

Although Lin Zhishui's background can crush him to death, at least he is obedient.