Chapter 59

Lu Shao was taken aback by his tone, subconsciously looked back at Yan Qing.

Yan Qing shook his head at him, signaling that He Yan had come.

He Yan also heard it.

He had been observing Lin Zhishui's side absent-mindedly, and as soon as he noticed that his emotions were not right, he immediately left Lu Yu.

An anxious expression was rarely seen on his face.

Many people were attracted attention, but they all pretended not to care when they were swept away by He Yan's cold gaze.

"Is He Yan's partner sick?"

"It looks quite normal...why..." Before he finished speaking, the people listening around understood the meaning.

"It probably won't last long, how can He Yan tolerate it?"

"..."

Although these gossips failed to reach Lin Zhishui's ears, he could hear the buzzing in his ears.

The thunder that sounded like a flat ground just now blew himself up.

It wasn't until He Yan held his cold hand that Lin Zhishui recovered from the illusion of suffocation.

His pale face softened a little.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm here." He Yan sat next to him, put his arms around his shoulders and comforted him in a low voice: "It's okay... Am I not here? Or..." He lowered his voice, using only two people Hearing the tone teased: "Do you want me to kiss you here? There are so many people here, are you willing to let me kiss? Anyway, I am quite willing..."

Lin Zhishui's breath was stopped by what he said, and his face suddenly turned red.

He was distracted, his emotions slowly recovered, and his eyes were foggy.

What did he do just now...

Lu Shao originally wanted to say something, but was stopped by He Yan's eyes, so he could only nestle beside Yan Qing.

He thought it was a bad stomach, but seeing He Yan's reaction, it was definitely not.

But at times like this, he knows what to ask and what not to ask.

"I..." As soon as Lin Zhishui opened his mouth, He Yan kissed the top of his hair and stopped his next words.

He knew what Lin Zhishui was going to say.

Lin Zhishui was right.

He is obviously the most painful one, so there is nothing wrong with him.

He Yan felt a dull pain in his heart again.

"Want to go home?" He Yan asked him in a low voice.

Lin Zhishui shook his head.

He knew that those people looked at him strangely now, but he didn't want this, and he didn't want He Yan to be pointed at because of him.

He couldn't help himself.

"Well, then I won't go back. What do you want to eat? You can't eat dessert anymore." He Yan looked at the menu on the table, Lu Yu was very thoughtful, there is a menu in the rest area, if he doesn't want to move, You can choose it and let the waiter pick it up later.

"You are already sweet enough, no matter how sweet you are, you will really rot your teeth."

He didn't know whether it was intentional or not when he said this, anyway, Lu Shao who was listening on the side got goosebumps all over his body, and imitated his tone and said calmly to Yan Qing: "You are too sweet, so sweet that I have tooth decay."