Chapter 43

By the time Xi finished telling the story, the two girls were already hugging each other and shivering.

"We don't want to listen to it anymore! Who would dare to sleep at night like this!" Xin Yi covered her ears and shook her head frantically.

Xi You felt his heart flutter after he finished speaking, especially in this situation, the only light was the pile of firewood burning in front of him, and there always seemed to be different voices flashing by their ears on the top of the mountain at night.

Fu Tianyi looked around, then covered his ears expressionlessly.

Only Lin Zhishui remained calm.

This kind of story about ghosts suddenly appearing in the toilet is already outdated.

Zhang Li sniffed, a little unwilling to speak: "Let me just say one thing... that is... when you go to the toilet, there is a sweeping lady sweeping the floor, and then you look down, the broom is made of hair, Auntie smiled at you, and a human face appeared on the broom and smiled at you."

"Okay, okay, next one!" Fu Tianyi wanted to cover his ears.

Lin Zhishui blinked. He hadn't heard many horror stories, but he had watched horror movies when he was in school.

"Sadako?"

"Or the grudge?" Lin Zhishui had just talked about two movies before being stopped by others.

"No, it's not allowed to talk about pictures with pictures. I'll have to make up my mind to listen to those without pictures. You who have pictures will scare us to death."

Xin Yi buried her head in rebuttal.

"Let's go out and look for it." The task card has already arrived in Lin Zhishui's hands. He glanced at it, and there are words on the back. The program team probably deliberately made it difficult for them. The words on the front are clearly written. Everyone has a look at the task. , I don't even want to look at the back.

It also says on the back: The material is hidden somewhere on the mountain, you need to find it yourself!

other people:......

"Toxic..." Xin Yi and Zhang Li hugged each other and spoke weakly.

"I won't have breakfast!" Fu Tianyi immediately ran into his tent after speaking.

Xi You's expression was also a bit tangled, and he was obviously unwilling to go out to find supplies at night, especially after hearing the two horror stories.

Lin Zhishui turned around and went back to the tent. Xi You thought he had gone back to rest, but just as he was about to turn around and leave, the other party came out with a flashlight.

"I'll go." He looked calm.

Xi You was a little surprised, but he couldn't let the other party go out alone.

"I still have food over there, and I can still survive tomorrow morning."

"Are you afraid of ghosts?" Under the light of the flashlight, Lin Zhishui's expression flickered: "It must be fine if the program team dares to release this kind of mission."

After he finished speaking, he brushed past the same table.

Xi had no choice but to keep up with him.

...

"Brother, how long will sister-in-law be back?"

He Ting started to study at night recently. Originally, when his brother finally came back late, he would be able to have a little free time, but the school had to add some evening self-study for the sophomore students, and the time to come back every night coincided with his brother again.