Chapter 40

"Hello, I received a notice from the program group and heard that a guest was injured." The doctor walking in the front wore a white mask, with broad shoulders, long legs, long waist and a thin waist, and a perfect body proportion. Indifference, when looking at people, there is a sense of oppression for no reason.

While being intoxicated by the doctor's magnetic voice, Xin Yi helped Lin Zhishui up and whispered, "Oh my god, this is a male model... so handsome, this figure..."

Lin Zhishui tried his best to suppress his beating heart.

From the very beginning, Lin Zhishui knew who this doctor was. The voice was so familiar.

The doctor's eyes fell on Xin Yi's hand that was supporting Lin Zhishui, and he turned his eyes away for a moment, and landed on Fu Tianyi, with something unclear in his eyes.

Fu Tianyi's scalp went numb from the look.

"What are you looking at me for? The injured are here!" Fu Tianyi pointed at Lin Zhishui: "What's so interesting!"

Lin Zhishui turned his head and glared at Fu Tianyi, which was completely different from the expression he showed when he was with them just now.

But he didn't say anything, the part of the way Fu Tianyi carried him just now, even if he paid off the favor he just pulled him.

He still didn't like Fu Tianyi's character very much.

Fu Tianyi was inexplicably stared at by him, snorted coldly and fell silent.

Xi You seemed to have noticed something, and looked back and forth between the doctor and Lin Zhishui for a while.

"Is your ankle injured? Can you still walk?" The doctor stepped forward and approached Lin Zhishui who was standing on one leg.

Lin Zhishui pursed his lips and shook his head.

In order not to let everyone see the strangeness, he has tried his best to hold back the feeling of throwing himself on the opponent.

"Can't go?" The doctor paused, and the others seemed to hear a little smile from it.

"Then I'll take you away?" they heard the doctor say.

other people:......

Fuck, this is too frivolous.

Lin Zhishui is so slow-heated, oh it's not slow-heated but high-cold, and he refuses to let Xi You see his ankles, how could he let you be hugged by a doctor.

After a while, however, they slapped their faces.

Lin Zhishui was silent for a while, then nodded slightly.

Although the nodding range was small, they still saw it.

There are: ? ?

Fu Tianyi:! ! ? ?

Xinyi:! ! I rely on! !

Zhang Li: ...

After Lin Zhishui finished speaking, the doctor nodded and waved to the silent doctors behind him: "By the way, help them check together."

After saying this, he buried his long legs, walked up to Lin Zhishui, and picked him up regardless of other people's eyes.

other people:......

Being watched by so many people, Lin Zhishui was still a little shy, but being hugged by a familiar embrace, his mood calmed down.

It's only been a day since we separated, why does it feel like it's been a long time.