Chapter 51

Lin Zhishui paused.

Naturally, he was going to find Luo Qi. He hadn't told He Yan about the hotel booking. He originally planned to go to practice for a while, and then call Brother He in the evening to ask him to pick him up. In this way, he can take Brother He to the hotel.

Some time ago, he sneaked away from the bodyguard and went to the shop recommended by Luo Qi to study, just to give He Yan a surprise.

"I... I'll go to Luo Qi, he recently lost his love, I'll go to comfort him."

It is true that Luo Qi has lost his love.

He Yan pursed his lips and took a deep look at him, as if he had been abandoned, even his voice was much lower than usual: "Really?"

"Can't remember what day it is?"

After he finished speaking, his expression looked a bit depressed, but he still pretended to be calm: "Do you want me to take you there?"

Lin Zhishui's "no need" stuck in his throat.

Brother He's expression looked very sad, Brother He must have thought that he had forgotten his birthday.

But... He still wants to practice for a while, and also wants to go to the hotel in advance to prepare.

He Yan didn't wait for him to speak, and said to himself: "I may not come back tonight, Lu Shao is broken in love, please invite me to drink."

"Lovebroken?" Lin Zhishui's eyes widened.

How could Lu Shao fall out of love? Didn't Yan Qing just come back a few days ago?

He Yan smiled wryly, as if he was saying that he was concerned that Lu Shao didn't even remember his birthday, and his voice became even bitterer: "As expected, you still don't remember."

After finishing speaking, he stared at the steering wheel dejectedly, and no longer invited Lin Zhishui to get on the car.

Lin Zhishui was stunned for a moment, and immediately greeted the driver who was going to take him off, and went directly to He Yan's car.

He didn't notice that when he got into the car, a smile flashed in He Yan's eyes.

Looking up again, he looked lost again.

"I'll take you there first, today..." Before He Yan finished speaking, Lin Zhishui leaned over to his side, locked the doors on both sides, and closed the windows.

The inside of the car suddenly became dark, and the car was still in the garage. There was no light in the garage, so Lin Zhishui simply turned off the lights.

Now, it's really dark.

He pulled He Yan's collar, his expression was a bit vicious, but he was beautiful and gentle, even if he made such an expression, in He Yan's eyes, there was no lethality, but it added a little more color .

He Yan's eyes flashed, but he didn't resist.

In this posture, Lin Zhishui pressed He Yan on the seat and kissed.

"I haven't forgotten your birthday, and I didn't want to go out with Luo Qi..." Lin Zhishui explained with a blushing face while calming down his heartbeat.

At this moment, he sat in the co-pilot, and tried to stay away from He Yan as much as possible.

He sensed something was wrong.

He Yanyan wiped the corner of his lips, and chuckled: "Well, I know."

Hearing his calm tone, Lin Zhishui realized that he had been deceived.