Chapter 22

This kiss was so urgent that He Yan was caught off guard.

Because of the excessive force, when the two finally got out of the car, their lips were torn.

The driver finally breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately he raised the fender when he got into the car.

The butler's eyes lit up when he saw the two of them. Although the wife seemed to be about to cry, the husband seemed to be in a good mood.

Hmm, especially the location of the injury is really fascinating.

"Brother He, I want to sleep with you." After eating, Lin Zhishui blocked He Yan's way.

His eyes stayed on He Yan's lips.

Because the skin was broken, there was still a little bleeding.

He Yan clicked his tongue and licked the broken skin, his eyes were a little dim and unclear: "Hey, go to bed early."

This is a rejection in disguise.

But Lin Zhishui is not afraid now.

It may be because he has already confessed, he doesn't want to hide himself anymore.

"No, I'm afraid of the dark, I want to sleep with you." Lin Zhishui simply took the man's hand and began to act like a baby.

"Brother He, it was you who said that we are equal, we are partners, and partners should sleep together. Brother He, we are all adults, and we must be responsible for what we have said."

He Yan: ...

When Lin Zhishui said this, he couldn't see the sad look just now, but his eyes were very bright, and his expression was very serious. He really said these words.

but......

Now it's being used as a reason to sleep together?

He naturally wanted to sleep with Lin Zhishui, but he was afraid that he would not be able to hold back.

What's more, the child's behavior just now made him wonder if he would be slept by someone in the middle of the night.

The butler floated past the two of them like a ghost: "Sir, the night light in Madam's room seems to be broken."

Lin Zhishui's eyes lit up when he heard this, and then looked at He Yan with an expression full of expectation.

"Brother He, I'm afraid of the dark!" He said very confidently.

"I don't want to sleep with the headlights on, I won't be able to sleep."

"Brother He~Brother He~Brother~"

He Yan clicked his tongue helplessly, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly: "Okay, kid, sleep with me."

He Yan had to work at night, Lin Zhishui went to take a shower first, he used He Yan's bathroom, and He Yan's body wash smelled familiar.

Standing in front of the mirror, Lin Zhishui looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes were a little swollen, but it shouldn't affect much, the skin on his body was smooth and tender, he was born with good skin, and he couldn't get tanned.

I pinched my own face, and it still felt perfect.

Then he rushed from He Yan's room to his own room, found some treasured bottles and TT from the cabinet, moved them all to He Yan's bed, and hid them under the quilt.

While preparations are in order, but...

Lin Zhishui had never been in a relationship before, and that was her first kiss just now, she was a giant in words but a dwarf in actions.