Chapter 65

When Lin Zhishui woke up, he felt something was wrong with the bed under him.

It seems that the whole person has the illusion of shaking.

He opened his eyes, and He Yan's handsome face appeared in front of him.

This feeling of happiness that his lover is in front of him as soon as he opened his eyes made him a little dizzy. He subconsciously grabbed He Yan's unbuttoned shirt placket, raised his head and kissed him in a daze. When he woke up, he hoarsely asked, "Brother He, where is this?"

The room in front of me was not a room at home at all, the quilts were all pure white, the walls were also pure white, there was no extra furniture, only a bed and a tea table.

"On the boat." He Yan gave a low laugh, his eyes stayed on Lin Zhishui's blushing face because he just woke up, and pressed the back of his head with one hand so that the other party could lean into his arms .

"On the boat to the wedding."

There was an unconcealable smile in his voice.

"Marriage... a wedding?" Lin Zhishui was startled by these words. He was still a little sleepy, but this time he was completely awake.

"Whose wedding?"

He was a little dazed.

Last night, he drank some wine at the wrap-up banquet. His alcohol capacity was really low, and he became a little drunk after only a few sips. I remembered that it was Big Brother He who carried him back later.

In a daze, he seemed to be flirting with He Yan for a while.

Then I don't remember, and I don't know when I got on this ship.

He hadn't been on a boat before, if it wasn't for He Yan's words "Going to the boat for the wedding", he might still be a little excited and want to go out to see the sea.

But now, he vaguely felt that something was wrong, and his heartbeat accelerated inexplicably.

Lin Zhishui raised his head, just in time to meet He Yan who also looked down into his eyes.

"Brother He...who...whose wedding?"

Lin Zhishui was a little dizzy.

He Yan's expression was very happy, and he had already betrayed his heart. This answer was ready to come out in Lin Zhishui's heart.

But he still wanted to hear He Yan say it himself.

He Yan pinched his cheeks, the kid lost weight again, it seems that he should be fed something better.

He probably also had a bad taste, obviously Lin Zhishui wanted to know the answer, but he didn't say anything, he insisted on seeing the anticipation and anxiety hidden in Lin Zhishui's expression, wiped his red lips with his finger before saying: "We wedding."

Lin Zhishui felt that he was really dizzy.

A few months ago, Brother He said he owed himself a wedding, but he hadn't figured out when and where.

Suddenly, He Yan made all these arrangements.

He stumbled a bit when he spoke, and couldn't suppress his accelerated heartbeat. The two were so close that they could hear each other's heartbeat. He was afraid that He Yan would laugh at him for being so excited.

"Oh...then...then where are we going?"

He took a deep breath and calmed down a bit.

"Go to a small island." He didn't say, it was an uninhabited island he bought specially for Lin Zhishui, after several months of transformation, he turned it into a place suitable for two people to vacation, if possible, He even wants to spend a honeymoon trip with only two people on this island, um, even if he can spend the whole life with his children in this two-person world, he can do it.