❀66❀

4 months later

Ever since that day the emperors coven was no more. Kikimora had been caught by Viney who had sent a lovely selfie of her capture. It turns out she had not really scrambled off that far.

The guild was still an underground facility, but it wasn't hidden anymore. They used it as extra space and living for people. The entrance wasn't hidden off anymore and the rebuilt the sewage area to make it look like a more welcoming entrance now that you wouldn't have to go in hiding anymore.

Kiki was thrown into the guilds cell reserves alongside Rowan. Rowan was bewildered to even see her he thought for sure his plan may have worked. He was hoping by the time Steve and you had run off Hunter would have been dead or disposed of already but he was wrong.

The two weren't allowed any form of magic. Steve and Eda worked on this device to help restrict inmate's magic usage to avoid breakouts like Rowan again.

It's these large tight bracelets you put on each wrist and basically work by getting a blood sample of the inmate. This furthermore connecting to the inmates DNA, prohibiting any magic use. Not only they but it is used as a tracker. They can't be taken off, they're tight onto the users wrists and can only be taken off with a key.

Kiki and Rowan often did community service work. You saw them every now and then. Rowan used to try talking to you when you and Viney were out together one time. You remember this one encounter.

~~~~~~~

"Don't look Y/n." Viney said trying to walk faster.

"What?" You say.

"Keep walking." Viney said grabbing your arm trying to make you keep up with her.

"Wait." Someone said from behind.

You try to turn your head to see who it is but suddenly they run up right infront of you.

"Guys!" Rowan says.

"Oh my Titan get the fuck away you're gross." You glare at him.

"Damn it Rowan, aren't you supposed to be cleaning or some shit right now?" Viney says and tries to speed up the walking pace.

Rowan rolls his eyes.

"Hello to you both too." He says.

"We're busy, we have a super cool restaurant we're going to and you're making me loose my appetite." Viney says.

Going to get nice food was you and Vineys thing.

"Seriously." You nod and agree.

"Can't we just talk or something. Viney I'm your brother, come on now." Rowan says.

"Nope." Viney shakes her head.

"Y/n, I-"

"Look, Rowan can you cmere for a sec?" You stop walking and look at him.

Viney looks at you confused.

"At least someone's willing to talk to me." He sighs and comes closer to you.

You look him up and down and he stares at you confused.

"What's that?" You ask.

He looks at the area your looking at in confusion and just as he turns his head away you immediately give him a swift kick in the balls.

He falls to the ground immediately. Viney chokes on her spit and her eyes widen.

"Run." You say and grab Vineys arm.