❀51❀

Last night you came home cold and wet. When you and Hunter got back Viney was laughing at you only making Hunter trying to contain his laughter even more.

Damn them.

You were so exhausted you went to bed early that night. Hunter didn't stay with you, he actually went to Steve's last night and slept in his new room. You wonder how that felt for him.

It was already noon and you have not left your bed. You felt terrible, you felt tired and weak. It must have been the water you inhaled and swallowed to make you feeling like this.

Viney gave you breakfast in bed since you were sick. But she had to leave for work in a little bit.

"Maybe you shouldn't have fell." She smirks.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" You shout.

"Boo hoo, what are you going to do all day?" She asks.

"Die." You say.

"Wrong, eat some of the stuff I got you, there's soup and tea and you can make yourself that microwave dinner." She says.

"And don't just be on your scroll all day, get some sleep." She rolls her eyes.

"I wanna at least sleep on the couch, and fall asleep watching something." You say.

"Then go to the couch." She says.

"I can't." You say.

"Do you want me to call your boyfriend?" Viney smirks.

"Oh Titan, no, I don't want him seeing me like this." You say.

"I'm sure he'd be more than willing to-"

"Viney, I am sweaty and cold at the same time, my nose is red, my temperature is high, my hair is a mess, and I am so tired." You say.

"So?" She says.

"Look at me Viney." You look at her all bug eyed.

"What else does he have to do today?" She smirks.

"Ugh... um... he's probably gonna set himself up with the scouts..." you sigh.

"Well there's still plenty time after that." She says, picking up the crow.

"I don't want him seeing me like this I will die if he sees me like this Viney, Viney. Don't do this to me." You say watching her pick up the crow.

She starts tapping in some numbers.

"VINEY." You exclaim.

"Well you have to promise you'll actually eat those stuff I got you instead of lying in bed all day, you got to get up and get something later." She says.

"I will! I promise!" You say.

She looks you in the eye and sighs and puts the crow away.

"Fine, I'm trusting you." She says.

"Thank you you're the best." You sigh and lay back down.

"Please eat the stuff I got you, I'm heading for work, sleep well." She says.

"You're my best friend." You say.

"I know I am." She smirks.

After that she left. You were lying on your bed exhausted and feeling terrible. You were so extremely tired.

Why doesn't Hunter have a scroll? It would be so cool if you could send him silly little messages and emojis.

You grumble and decide to pass out and sleep.