❀63❀

You've successfully made it to Kiki's mind. You feel incredibly short because Hunter is towering over you. No wonder short people get so angry all the time you can see why.

Hunter sits down next to you on the abamaton carriage. So hopefully everything is fine.

"What should I say?" You mutter.

"Um... say I just came from the palace to give you news. The... location the golden guard gave Belos was a hoax or something. And sound mean." Hunter leans down and mutters.

"Kiki, who's this palace guard and what's he doing here?" Another solider asks.

Me and Hunter turn out heads.

"Oh- uh- Belos sent them! To give me some important news!" You say quickly.

"News? What is it?" Another guard asks.

"Uh... yes! It turns out they've just told me this location was false information..! The golden guard lied! What a brat!" You exclaim.

"Wait... so this locations wrong?" The soldier asks.

"It appears so! Ugh! How irritating... and just when I thought we had them!! Right..?" You try to play the role.

Hunter turns his head away and sighs.

"I'm surprised you're not throwing a... how do I say... tantrum?" The scout says.

"Oh honey that's because this tantrums gonna be so big I don't even want you all to see." You stare deep into the guards eyes.

Hunter smiles a little.

"Uh.. TUT TUT! ALL OF US BACK TO THE PALACE IMMEDIATELY ITS TIME TO RETURN TO YOUR NORMAL MISSIONS AND DUTIES!" You yell.

The other guard sighs.

"Tell the other guards the information while your at it? We have no time to waste!" You say.

"Yes Kiki." The guard says and turns the
Other way.

...

"Was that good?" You whisper.

"Yeah you did fine." Hunter whispers.

Meanwhile Steve POV:

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS! LET GO OF ME NOW THIS INSTANT!" She yells.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy Titan..! Would you shut up?!" I yell.

I already solidified her arms and legs to the ground so she won't escape. This is getting real annoying though.

"I haven't seen you at the emperors coven for weeks! Where have you been?!" She yells.

"Out." I scoff.

"Out?! What have you done to me?! Who's body is this?!! Who was the scout that gave me that potion?!" She yells.

"Who cares?" I say.

"I DO! I DEMAND THOSE NAMES RIGHT NOW!" She yells.

"I cannot take you seriously right now, you look like my sister throwing a tantrum." Steve grumbles.

"SISTER?! OOOHHH JUST WAIT TILL I GET YOUR PAST FILES I'LL FIND YOU AND-"

"Oops my bad just a sec." I say and grab Y/ns scroll and call my scroll I gave to Hunter.

...

"Yeah?" Hunter picks up.

"Hey! while you're doing that. Could you destroy my files they have when you're at the palace?" I ask.