❀16❀

Hunter POV:

She led me left and right, clinging onto my arm as if she was about to plummet to her death. Why does she have to hold it so tight?

It weirdly didn't bother me though.

The entire walk there she kept rambling about things she likes. I learned about her favorite TV show, and her favorite food. She kept asking me what mine were but I don't really have any favorites. I'm not really that picky of a person.

She's a lot more social when she's drunk that's for sure. When she's sober, she doesn't seem to want to talk about herself as much, but she talks about herself a lot while drunk.

What I hate though is she's flirty when she's drunk too and I don't know how to feel about that. It makes me.... uncomfy... or embarrassed ... I think are the right words.

"This one. The little one there." She points.

"This is the house?" I ask.

"Yeah. Don't go stalking me." She giggles.

"It's not like you live here full time, why would I?" I roll my eyes.

"Because you seem like you would i dunno~ I mean I know I'm pretty Hunter butttt~" she giggles.

"You're still very drunk, are your parents going to be upset with you if you walk into the house like that?" I roll my eyes.

"Idea, idea, I need water." She says.

"Water? I don't have any.." I say.

"Ok... do you... you want... here's a lesson. Get... paperzzzz...." She says and goes through her bag.

She pulls out some glyph paper and hands it to me.

"Want... uh... you need to make water, you learned... fire ice, so... you mix it. It'll burn the ice and... water.. so then it's a coool water glyph." She giggles.

"You can do that?" I ask.

"Hehe... yeah." She laughs.

"Give me a second." I mumble and jot the glyph formations.

"You're so pretty when you're concentratedddd.." she giggles

I sigh and try to ignore the fact of my cheeks getting red.

I jot the two and then place the glyph on my hand and tap it. Just like that a big water bubble forms in my palms. My eyes widen and I look up at her and then down at the water bubble.

"Care...careful... be.. don't.. hehe.. don't let it spill. Here's what's next.. heheh.. hahah.." she laughs trying not to continue laughing.

I roll my eyes, but I half smile.

"Throw it at me.! Heheh." She exclaims.

"What? Really?" I ask.

"It'll snap me out of it! Just.. throw.. throw it." She says still stumbling on her words.

"Titan." I mumble aiming the water bubble at her.

She squeezes her eyes shut and I chuck the water bubble at her. It hits her face and the bubble bursts and pours the water all over her. She gasps a little in surprise. I wince a little just watching her get soaking wet from that.

"TITAN! That's cold!" She exclaims, shaking herself off.

"Oh my Titan.... Oh my Titan..." she sighs.

"Heheh.." I laugh a little at her reaction.

"Okay. Uh... I'm back..? I think..? Kinda...?" She laughs at herself a little.

"I'll be fine." She sighs.