❀65❀

"Impaled?!" Viney exclaims.

"Yes!! We need to go now..!" You say searching around the house.

It seems since the guards left Steve took you back inside and you were laying on your couch. You go over to your bedroom and look around quickly seeing if you can find...

There it is.

You grab it and gently place it in your bag and take a deep steady breath. He's gonna be fine he's gonna be fine.

"Where's Boo?" You say.

"Right here, I had to take her so Kiki wouldn't get any ideas using her while she was in your body." Steve says gently handing you your sleeping Palisman.

"Aw what a sweetie." You smile.

Suddenly you hear furious tweeting from outside the door and Viney, being the closest to the door goes over to open it.

Flapjack zooms right in and chirps up a storm.

"Woah, Woah! We know! We're going right now!" You say and hold out your hands and Flapjack tweets and flies down into your palm.

He keeps chirping.

"I know, we're about to go right now, I just got my body back." You smile.

Boo wraps it's arms over flapjack and flapjack gets squeezed in a mini bear hug and chirps loudly.

"Wake up Boo, let him go. I need you." You say.

Boo gently yawns and to your command turns into a staff. You take it and look at Viney and Steve and nod.

And there you go out the door.

Flapjack nuzzles up to your neck, perched on your shoulder.

You all are out on your palismans flying to the palace where Hunter is. You've been explaining what happened so far to them.

"YOU KILLED BELOS?" Steve says.

"Hunter was originally going to first! But he got caught, I had to take the next move!" You say.

"You're telling me he's dead? No more Belos no nothing?" Viney says.

"Yes! I head shot him." You say.

"Oh my Titan Y/n." Steve says.

"That doesn't matter now! We need to get to Hunter..! Kiki's there with a broken leg, you don't think she'll bother him will you?" You ask.

"Kiki's weak to pain. She's gonna be sitting there absolutely nonverbal, internally writhing in pain." Steve says.

"Shes broken an arm before on a mission and she just sat there silently crying." Steve scoffs.

"Okay at least Hunter won't have to deal with her." You say.

"You didn't tell him you loved him did you?" Steve says.

"STEVE OF COURSE I DIDN'T WE WENT THROUGH A HELL OF A TRIP DO YOU THINK I HAD TIME?" You glare at him.

"Sorry, not the right time to joke about that. Let's go." He says.

Viney flys more forward next to you. She looks over at you with a sad look.

"Hey... um... I'm sorry I didn't believe you... when you said you had a feeling that Skara was lying about Hunter betraying the guild." Viney says.

"It's okay..." You say.

"I didn't really believe it either I just.. I didn't know what to do I was trapped and it was 2 people over one so.." Viney frowns.