❀39❀

(Above is a pic of us showing Viney our girlboss scar)

The next morning you tried calling him but he didn't answer. Viney came home late last night and was talking about how Rowan got out of the hospital and is now in the guilds cells.

"For real?" You ask.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about visiting him just to probably scold him. Would you want to too?" She asks.

You stand there and put a finger to your chin and think. Would he really be sorry your time right now?

Yeah probably you wanna yell at him.

"I'll come with you." You say.

"Great!" Viney grins.

"Maybe we can go get food together after!" Viney smiles.

"That sounds great." You smile, grabbing your things to go.

"Date with the bestie!!!....Hunter who?" She smirks.

"Pfft." You giggle.

You and Viney both walk out the door and out around the guild.

"Speaking of him... are you guys official?" She smirks.

"Like boyfriend girlfriend?" You ask.

"Yeah!" She smiles.

You furrow your eyebrows and try to think.

"I'm not sure... I mean I told him I loved him." You blush.

"YOU DID?" She asks.

"Yeah..." you blush.

"Did he say it back?" She asks.

"No, he said he wanted the moment to be right. Cheesy huh?" You grin.

"Very. But let him do him." She grins.

"I don't mind. It's sweet honestly. It just means it means a lot to him." You say.

"But I'd have to ask him... if we're... anything? I don't think we are... I feel like it would be better to put a label on it when... we don't have to hide our relationship?" You smile.

"No yeah, that makes sense." She smiles.

You both are continuing making your way to the guilds mini prison area. Rowan's probably the first to be in there.

You start sweating when you approach the doors. Viney notices and puts her hand in your shoulder and smiles.

"You nervous?" She asks.

"A bit." You smile.

"Don't be, he should be scared of you, you broke his nose remember?" She winks.

You giggle a little and open the doors. One of the guild members sees you both enter.