❀60❀

You went into the yellow bulb forest in Latissa. There wasn't many people around so this seemed like a good place.

You couldn't help but stare at Hunter and study him most of the time you walked there. You felt sort of bad just looking at him. You felt awkward too.

You wish you did know him so you'd understand him more.

He looked sort of miserable paired with exhausted at the same time. He looks like the one thing he needs right now is sleep.

Eventually we come to a stop.

"I have... a rough idea of how the spell circle works... let's see Eda sent me some tips." Steve mumbles growing through his scroll.

"I've read about it, I can help." Hunter says.

"Wait." You say gently tugging on his cloak.

Hunters heart skips a beat and he turns to look at you with his full attention.

"What? What's wrong? Is there something you need?" He asks worriedly, really wanting to be of some use to you.

The way he looks at you makes your heart sort of race. He's looking at you intently.

"Uhm... your arm. I think I have something for it." You tell him.

Hunter blinks a few times and his cheeks turn pink. He glances at Steve.

"Um... okay, you don't have to if you don't want to- you know- I-" He stutters nervously, getting red in the face.

"You have a broken arm, of course I'm gonna help." You say and take him over to a tree to lean against.

Hunter hesitantly follows you and his heart races so badly around you. He's still trying so hard to restrain himself from hugging you or touching you he wants to so bad.

To atleast hold your face or something, that's all he wants. Your grip on his working arm makes his ears go pink.

You both sit down and Hunter leans up against the tree, you kneel down at his side. He watches you, not being able to take his eyes off of you.

"I have the right bandaging, and the appropriate healing potions for that." You say going through your bag

You pull out a green healing potion.

"Can I see your arm?" You ask.

He gives it to you and you pull up his sleeve and move his cloak out of the way, his arms basically bent it's a little unsettling, but you'll fix it.

"Okay... um... I'm not the best healer.. I'm usually better at healing when it comes to potions, um.. sorry." You say.

He smiles and laughs softly to himself.

"What?" You ask.

"Nothing, just reminds me of when we met." He says.

"...how did we meet?" Your head perks up.

"Well- uh- heh- um... you we're examining private territory and I was supposed to get you out but we both ended up getting met by a manticore, I got grazed by its stinger." Hunter says.

"And you healed me just like how you are now." Hunter smiles subtly.

"OH! I remember that! An abandoned brewery!! Um... damn I remember meeting someone and healing them-" You say.

"That was me." He says.

You look up at him and blink a few times and smile subtly. He smiles a little too, catches himself and blushes and looks away.