❀56❀

You were home. Hunter hasn't returned yet so you were just with Steve at home hanging out. The other teams should be coming back soon it's been about 3 hours.

"You doing alright?" Steve asks.

"Yeah... I just hope we find him, I don't want anything bad to happen." You say.

Your scroll starts to buzz and you pick it up. It's from Viney.

"Hey, what's up?" You say.

She's silent on the other line for a few moments.

"Vines?" You ask.

"Y/n. Um... look.. can you come over to Skaras place for me?" Viney says softly.

"Their team got off? Is Hunter with you guys?" You ask.

"Y/n. I need you to come over here. J-just come over, okay?" Viney says nervously.

"Okay, what's wrong? You sound uneasy. Is someone hurt what happened?" You say.

"Um.. look. There's someone else who's here and I need you to please not freak out okay?" Viney says.

"...Viney what are you talking about?" You say.

"I don't want to explain over the scroll, I just need you to come over here. It'd be better in person" She says.

Your chest tightens and your fingers twitch.

"Okay." You nod and hang up.

"What's wrong?" Steve says.

"I think someone's hurt? I don't know, um.. I'm going to go check it out, you should probably get back home." You say.

"Okay, you'll be alright?" Steve asks.

"I'll be fine." You nod.

You grab your things and so does Steve. When you both go out the door Steve heads back to his place and you make your way over to Skaras.

You're getting nervous the more you approach, you're worried if anyone's hurt, you're worried where Hunter is, wasn't he with Skara?

You dust off your clothes and take a deep breath. It'll be fine, everything will be fine.

You get to Skaras place and knock on the door. Viney opens it immediately and hugs you.

"Vines, what's wrong? What happened is Skara okay? Is Hunter okay?" You look at her.

"Y/n. Okay, we have some guests. Edas here, and... um..." Viney nervously looks down.

"What?" You say.

"R-Rowan's here too." Viney says.

You look over her shoulder and see Rowan sitting on the couch. Your eyes widen. Edas leaning against the wall and Skaras laying on the couch.

"NO! WHAT?!" You move past Viney and stomp towards Rowan.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! ILL KILL YOU!" You shout and point a finger at him.

"Relax will you? Skara can explain." Rowan lifts an eyebrow.

"I DONT WANT AN EXPLANATION! I WANT YOU LOCKED UP!" You say.

You look over at Viney.

"Why is this all so casual?! Why is he sitting here like he's not in trouble?!" You exclaim.

You look around the room again and then back at Viney.

"Where's Hunter?" You say panicked.

"Y/n, sit down." Viney says and takes you to an empty spot on the couch.