❀7❀

You didn't sleep at all. You just stayed up, even though you got home from searching at 4 am you didn't want to sleep. I mean, even if you really tried to fall asleep , you probably wouldn't be able to.

When it hit 7am, you went to the bazaar to look for any clues. Maybe if you ask a coven scout you'll know. They usually are kept familiar with everyone's daily posts.

You walk around the bonesburrow bazaar and try to find any coven scouts. They'd probably know where he's posted. I mean would they even tell you?

You are a scout posted out front one of the entrances to the bazaar.

Oh, a truth serum would work. You pull out a little potion vial from your bag and hold it.

You walk up to them and tap them. The scout looks at you and folds his arms.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"I'm a vendor around here you see, and I was wondering if you'd like to try my latest invention." You grin and wave your potion in your hand.

"What is it?" He asks.

"It helps you forget some of the troubles of you past." You grin.

"Do you have an ex girlfriend?" You ask the guard.

The guard looks down sadly, and rubs his arm. He nods sadly.

"Taste of this will help you forget her and move on." You grin.

"You know what you're right." He says and snatches the potion.

He gulps it down almost immediately and you smile as he does.

"How do you feel?" You ask.

"Uh... very honest, weirdly." He says.

"Perfect! I have a question for you." You grin and fold your arms.

"Okay?" He asks.

"Where's your golden guard stationed at?" I ask.

"Im not allowed to tell you that. But if I could, tell you, I'd say he was in Latissa, examining any illegal substances the vendors are selling." The guard says.

"Okay thanks." You nod and run off.

"I probably shouldn't have said that. I was probably just scammed just now. I should probably report you." He mumbles to himself as you run off.

"I'm too tired too though, my back hurts from last night." He sighs.

You eventually arrive at Latissa. You hate Latissa, it's nearby the emperors coven and you worry that you'll run into your older brother Steve there. Last time you saw him he told you he usually gets stationed in Latissa.

But that was around 3 years ago he told you that.

You haven't seen Steve in so long that you kind of don't want to see him. What if he's changed? What if he's not the big brother you knew anymore?

You sigh and try not to think about it much. Maybe if you hide your face Steve won't see you if he's here.

You decide to lift your hoodie over your head and you continue to walk around, trying to spot that golden boy. So far there's no luck, the other guard said he's examining stalls?

You wander around the stalls, trying to see if you can spot him. White cape, golden mask. He shouldn't be too hard to find.

You wander isle through isle and still no sign of him. This is starting to piss you off. There's no way that guard could have lied to you.