❀20❀

You slept really soundly. You don't remember how you got home last night, but Titan you don't wanna get out of bed. Viney must have changed the bedsheets or something recently, this bed is so comfy.

The bedsheets are over your face and you've been rolling around all soft and bundled for a while now.

You grumble, and figure it's time to get up, you can't stay in bed forever. You met out a sleepy sigh and slowly peel the blanket down under your face.

You open your eyes to greet the world.

Your eyes widen.

This is not your ceiling. Your ceiling is not this color. You sit up slightly and look around.

THIS ISN'T YOUR ROOM!

That's when you look and see Hunter sitting on his desk chair, resting his head on his desk with his arms wrapped under his head supporting it as a pillow.

"HUNTER!" You exclaim.

He wakes up immediately and turns his head towards you in a shock.

"What- are you okay?" He asks.

"What- why- what- why am I in your room?" You ask.

Hunter yawns and stretches slowly. He looks exhausted. Did he really sleep on his desk the entire night?

"You... we were at the green bulb forest remember?" He rubs his eyes.

"You didn't bring imp repellent, you know you're supposed to use that whenever you go to green bulb right?" Hunter asks.

"Is... that why no one ever goes to that forest?" You ask.

"I... don't know for you but I go sometimes for missions, the green bulb has tons of mischievous creatures, I personally like to study them. But you need to bring imp repellant because it's their territory and they will attack." Hunter says.

"I didn't know that." You say.

"Yeah, well now you do. One of those imps knocked you out with a sleeping potion and tried to steal your things, I stopped them before they did." Hunter says.

Your eyes widen.

"Thank you." You say.

"The potions glass shards cut your cheek but i put a bandaid on it for you while you were out." He says.

Your cheeks flush pink.

"Um... I'm so sorry... Y/N." He suddenly says.

"Huh?" You ask.

"I shouldn't have dragged you out into the forest so late at night, I was so angry I wasn't thinking properly and I put you in danger." He says softly.

"It's okay, I mean, I appreciate you didn't just leave me there before things got worse." You say.

"I'm sorry I brought you here too, I didn't know what to do I don't know where your guild is and I'm sure your family wouldn't like seeing their passed out daughter at their doorstep so I had to take you with me." Hunter blushes.

"No, I understand it's okay." You sigh and rub your eyes.

"Um... I took some time to think and stuff.." Hunter says.

"Oh?" You say.

"Is... is it really true Steve wanted to leave?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah he does. He said he tried leaving before but got caught?" You say.

"...that is... true..that was such a long long time ago though, like 5 or 6 years ago, I thought it was only because he was still a bit new so he was just not used to us and tried to leave." Hunter says.