❀62❀

"Let's hope Matt is home." You say knocking on the door to the house.

"He should be." Steve says.

Matt opens the door.

"Well well well look who we have here." Matt grins and folds his arms.

"We got Miss Buttface, Sir loser, and... Miss Buttface's boyfriend." Matt smiles.

"You've met Matt?" Steve asks Hunter.

"Breifly." He says.

"Nice to see you too Matt." You say and you met yourself in.

"Is mom or Stephen home?" You ask.

"Nah, just me. You interrupted my gaming." Matt says.

Steve walks in and Hunter after Steve. Hunter feels hesitant walking in to your families home but he tries to play it cool since everyone's here.

"Gaming? What are you playing fortnite?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I was..! And I could've won too if you dinguses didn't knock on the door! I had a legendary shotgun, 7 kills and you made me place 4th!" Matt yells.

"Lovely lovely." You say.

Steve goes into his old bedroom rummaging around to look for his spare uniform to give to Hunter.

"I haven't been in my old room in years.. I need to remember where I put it. It's not in my closet or
drawers I did that specifically because when Matt was younger he'd try to take it and wear it." Steve says.

As he does that Hunter sits down next to Matt and looks at the TV screen.

"What's this game?" Hunter asks.

"It's fortnite. You run around on an island with 100 people including yourself and you have to kill them. Last one standing wins." Matt says.

"Where'd you get this?" Hunter says, watching Matt play.

"Gus gave it to me, the console and everything. He got it off Eda the owl lady's human shop and we play together sometimes." Matt says.

"What do you wanna try?" Matt asks handing Hunter the controller

"Oh- sure." Hunter says.

"Oh my titan." You say.

"Oh this is gonna be great. He's gonna be a natural." Matt smirks.

"I've never- what do you do- what buttons-"

"This one's to move around this one's the camera angle. This one's to pick things up this one's to open your inventory, this one's the shooting button, this is the emote button, my personal favorite." Matt says explaining the controls

You smile a little seeing Matt and Hunter get along.
You let them be and go over to Steve to see if he needs any help.

Steve seems to be going through his room.searching everywhere for his spare uniform but he can't find it.

"Everything okay?" You ask.

"I can't find the damn thing... I remember I put it on the very top of my closet! Either that or under my bed.. but I can't find it anywhere." Steve says.

"Also is it just me or was my room always this clean and spacious?" Steve looks around his room.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!!!" Matt yells.

"EMPERORS COVEN UNIFORM? WHERE IS IT?" Steve yells back.

"UH- I THINK DAD CLEARED OUT YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU OFFICIALLY LEFT HE MIGHT'VE THROWN IT OUT! No no no you're going the wrong way, Tomato temples that way." Matt hollars back, muttering to Hunter after.