Epilogue

Please, please read the end note.

The last chapter. Enjoy.
_______________________

6 years later.

It's a lovely morning. Birds chirping and the sound of the leaves rustling when the gentle breeze hugs them could be heard in the air. The temperature just right. The people talking to each other could also be heard as they roam around in the general market.

This is Bologna in the land of Italy.

A girl just woke up from her sleep. Still in the bed, she yawns and stretches a bit before finally getting up and sitting.

The girl is in her early 20s. Well, she is 20 years old from today. She gets out of the comfort zone known as the bed and walks to the bedroom, doing her morning routine just like every other normal girl.

Her small apartment was filled with canvases. Beautiful canvases. With lost of colours. But her room. It was filled with darker shades of colours. A lot of black, white and grey paintings that had dates written under them along with the signature of the artist.

The girl wore a gray colored t shirt and a pair of boyfriend jeans. She brushed swiftly through her long, black hair and let it all fall on her back at the end. A bit of foundation, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow and a little bit of chapstick. Done with the makeup.

Her phone beeped in a familiar ringtone, taking her attention. And, she smiled. She went to her study table where her phone was charging which made the necklace in her neck to dangle. The necklace said Get Out Of Jail Free. Quite familiar, isn't it?

She took the phone in her hand, unplugging it. Seeing who called her, her smile only widened.

Dad it read.

She received the call and put it near her ear.

"Hey, dad." She stated cheerfully.

"Happy 20th birthday, my daughter." The man on the other line said.

The girl bursted into a laugh and said, "It's not my birthday yet!"

"But, it's already your birthday in here." He said referring to his timeline.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Thank you, my dear dad."

"That's more like it."

"Anyway, where's gege? Won't he wish me a happy birthday, too?"

"He's out. Doing whatever."

The girl could feel her dad's eyes rolling at the sentence. She laughed and said, "You never changed, dad."

"Let the whole world change. But, this father of yours will not change."

After a bit of chitchatting between the father-daughter pair. The girl finally took her bag, flinging it on her shoulder before grabbing her keys, wallet and phone.

She soon reached downstairs and there she met her friends. All Italian.

"Come state tutti?" She asked which meant what's up.

Yep, you got it right. The replies were all in Italian.

The girl is a college student now. She is working part time and living a too normal life.

She lost her memories after all.

This is the life of Julianne Dragonade now aka Jeon Jina.

Her room that we talked about a while ago was all the faded memories of her life 6 years ago. Some were good and most of them were bad. So most of the canvases she painted from her nightmares or dreams were painted in darker shades of colours.