Part 6

Hello.................... How have you guys been? 😅😅😅
Okay, scold me all you want. Because I know I haven't updated in a veeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy long time. Well, you see, I had tests this whole week and I still have chemistry exam the day after tomorrow. But, whatever 🙄. Here you go, next chapter. And also, when I opened Wattpad after so many days, I saw that this book got 450+ reads! Thank you for your love and support! 🤗

Author's pov

Jungkook went to the kitchen with Jina in his arms hugged him like a baby koala. He then put her on the kitchen counter, she was still holding him by his neck. So, he kind of got between her legs. He chuckled seeing her still sulking because of the previous events. "Okay, let go of me. I will get you something. And, you said you aren't a baby, then why are you still sulking like a baby?" Hearing him she immediately let go of his neck and crossed her arms, looking down with the pout still on her face.

Jungkook sighed with a happy expression on his face and went to get something for his baby. He came back after a while with three pieces of sandwiches placed on a plate in his hand. He went to Jina and put the plate in her hands and said, "Eat this fast. We're going somewhere to have fun." With that being said, Jina looked at his face with her big, doe and sparkly eyes and said, "Really?! Where are we going?! Is it somewhere I know?! Or a mystery place?! Is it fun?! Or scary?! Will there be dinosaurs or princesses?! Will there be some ghosts who can-" "Stop it! Eat first, you'll see it when we arrive." Jungkook said a little loudly but with a warm expression, making Jina stop questioning and grab a piece of sandwich. She immediately dug in, taking huge bites, which made her choke.

At the same time, Jeongguk entered the room while the towel was in his hand as he was drying his hair. He was wearing a pair of gray coloured sweatpants and bare upper body. And just the moment he entered the room he saw his sister choking on a piece of sandwich. He quickly grabbed the jug of water and poured some in a glass. Then, he went to Jina while Jungkook was rubbing her back in order to help her stop choking. She drank the water and calmed down after a bit. The brothers looked at their sister in disbelief and sighed loudly. "Why were you in such a rush? Care to explain?" Jeongguk demanded crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not my fault! I was just trying to eat faster, because Kook oppa told me that he'll take me to a fun place if I finish it faster! So, basically, it was oppa's fault!" She said. The brothers sighed again knowing that their sister will never admit that it was her fault, even if they argue for hours. And knowing the result of this will be her ignoring them, they gave up the idea of saying anything else.

"Okay, bubble, now I want you to eat fast, but not choking, while we go and get ready for our outing." Jungkook said. "Okie dokie!" She made a salute sign to her brothers and started eating again but this time a little slowly. The brothers only chuckled at their sister's childishness and started walking towards their room. On the way, "Hyung, I have some things to say to you." Jungkook said. "Oh, I also have something to say to you. But, I don't think we can talk now. Let's talk tonight after Jina is asleep." Jeongguk suggested. "Okay, let's do that, hyung." Jungkook agreed.

:::::::::::T-I-M-E:::::::::::::::S-K-I-P:::::::::::::::
______after___they__got____ready_____

"Okay, let's go!!!!" Jina said loudly while running towards their car with her excited voice. "But, where are we going?" She stopped and said with a confused voice, tilting her head to the right side. "We're going to the new amusement park!" Jeongguk answered her question. "Wait! The one that opened a week ago?!" Jina said with a surprised voice. "YES! The one that opened a week ago!" Jungkook said. "Today is the bestest day of my life! You guys are the best brothers in the world!" She said jumping with happiness and went and kissed her brothers cheeks making the both of them shocked.

Jina ran towards the car leaving her brothers alone with the unknown tingling feeling in their stomach.

"What is this feeling?"
The same question running in both of the brothers head. "Opppaaaa!!!! Come fast!!!" Jina screamed making her brothers get out of their trance.

"Uh, yeah, coming!" Both said walking faster towards the car.

Another time skip cause author is lazy.....

"

"Good night, bubble/cupcake." The brothers said tucking their little baby in the bed. She was asleep on the way back home because she was so tired due to having so much fun. The brothers tucked her in the bed as they had dinner outside. They went away leaving the sister alone in her dreamland.

"You go first." Jeongguk
"No, hyung. You're older, you go first." Jungkook
"You know what, let's say it together!" Jeongguk
"Okay!" Jungkook
"I think, I am in love!!" Both said together.
Both of them were kinda surprised to know that they fell in love together. You could see the shocked expressions on their face.
"Who is it?" Both

"Stone, paper, scissors!" Both
*Jungkook - stone ✊*
*Jeongguk - scissors ✌️*

It's.................................................

To be continued...............

I hope you like this chapter. And if you like it, then do vote.

Stay happy, stay cool.

See ya later~~~
Love you guys 😘