Part 22

💜
______________________

With a flustered face, Jina put her hand over her chest, exactly where her heart is placed.

"Why are you beating so fast, my heart? Wait..... Isn't this how female leads feel when they fall in love in dramas?" She said from her experience of watching dramas, the drama names she overheard from her classmates. She slapped her both cheeks with her both hands and said, "Get a grip, Jina!" She was still flustered cause of the events that took place earlier. Nonetheless, she wore her regular clothes again and went out of the trial room.

While Jina was still in the trial room, the outside world:

The others were still arguing and they didn't even notice the twins going in and coming out of the trial room, apparently where the youngest was supposed to be changing. But, the staffs seemed to notice it, but decided to keep their mouth shut for their own good. Anyway, the younger twin smirked at the elder twin and the elder smirked back.

:::::*Meanwhile:::::*

Jimin: You guys don't get it! Jina is an angel! So, of course white is her color! She'll look gorgeous in the white short dress I picked!

Jin: No, you're the one that doesn't get it! Jina is a girl and teenage girl on top of that! So, of course pink is her color! She'll look really cute in this baby pink oversized hoodie!

Namjoon: Look, guys! Jina might be really short and young and really immature around us! But, with people who aren't us, she's really mature! You guys don't see it! In that sense, green is her color! She'll look really good in this green semi long dress!

Yoongi: You don't know Jina! That's why you guys are saying these things! I bet her favorite color is black! So, she'll look really good in this black outfit I chose for her!

Tae: You should know fashion is also very important in today's world! And, Gucci is the best in fashion! So, Jina should wear this Gucci outfit! Cause it's both beautiful and fashionable!

Hope: You're only saying this because of your love for Gucci, Tae! Jina is a bright teenage girl! So, this rainbow colored t-shirt along with this pair of jeans that I chose is perfect for her!

Jiwoo: Look, only a girl knows the wants and needs of another girl! So, of course, it's only natural for her to wear the outfit I chose!

The rest cannot be understood by any normal person.......:)

Jina came out wearing her normal clothes with the dress in her hand.....

She frowned at the increasing noise of the people, even if the whole mall didn't have any customers aside them. She handed the dress to a staff, asking her to wrap it up. She went to the twins standing beside Jungkook.

"What are they doing?" She asked.

"Well, they're fighting over who's chosen outfit you'll try on first." Jeongguk said with a grin.

Jina still felt a little embarrassed for feeling butterflies in her stomach. But, nevertheless, she went towards the crowd of grown people who fought over a single decision.

"Hey, people! Why are you guys fighting?" Jina said grabbing the attention of the people who were fighting just a second ago.

"Jina! I'm so glad you're finally here!" Jiwoo said as she ran towards the younger with grabby hands. But, before she could even touch her, the younger was grabbed by someone else.

It was kind of weird cause the one who grabbed her usually doesn't show his dominant side despite his huge body. But, today is an exception since he knows about the events that took place long ago from the previous night.