Part 15

Author pov

Except for Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, all the people present there were smiling at the sweet trio of siblings. Jina was continuously giggling because she finally got the pair of dolls she wanted and the twins were smiling because they were happy about how Jina liked their presents the most.

"Aish! How long are you going to hug?" Jin whined.

"I can smell something burning~" Jhope said making everyone laugh while Jin was glaring at him.

Then, Jina let go of her brothers, but them being them, they started to whine.

"Oppa, stop whining! Are you guys kids?" Jina said laughing.

But, they were still whining.

"Okay, how about this? All of you go freshen up, have dinner and then go to your rooms to have some rest. Then, tomorrow, we'll go somewhere together." She said to all of them.

Then, she went to her brothers' ears and whispered, "After dinner, let's watch a movie and cuddle. Also, let's sleep in Jeongguk oppa's room together. It's been so long since we last had fun with only us." Her proposal made the twins smile in delight. They both nodded their heads like babies.

"Okay, everyone! Go to your respected rooms and freshen up!" Yongchul said.

"And, then come downstairs to have dinner! Because, I cooked today!" Hyerin exclaimed as well.

"Yay! Khaja! Khaja!" All of them said and started to climb the stairs.

Then, Jina was about to go lie down on the couch and watch her favorite cartoon, but she couldn't because of Rocky. Rocky grabbed her hoodies hood and started to drag her to staircase, making Jina whine. All the members (except twins) were staring at them with a shocked expression pasted on their faces.

"Yah! Rocky! This is my new hoodie, y'know?! I just bought it last week! You can't do it to me!" Jina whined.

But, Rocky wasn't the one to listen to her whines. He continued to drag her until Jina gave up and said,
"Okay, okay! I'm going! You want me to take a shower and brush you, right? Okay, I'll do it. So, let go of me now."

What surprised everyone even more was that Rocky immediately let go of her and they both went upstairs, heading towards Jina's room. All of the members (except twins) were looking at them the whole time.

"Auntie, is it always like this? And, if it is, why so?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, after they return from their little jog every evening, Jina is very sweaty, and so, she has to take a bath. But, by the time they return, it's the time for Jina's favorite cartoon to be telecasted. And, so, she doesn't want to take a bath then. But, after jogging, Rocky likes to either take a bath or brush his fur, which Jina is too lazy to do so. And, so, he drags her like that in order to let Jina take a bath and brush his fur or take a bath himself. You see, a dog like Rocky is even more mature than you guys' princess." Hyerin said with a little sigh at the end.

All of them laughed at her remark. Then, each of them went their own way.

<<<<<<<<<<<<Time Skip>>>>>>>>>>
All of them at the dining table.

Dinner went fairly well as it was filled with laughter, smiles and Jin's dad jokes. The whole dinner time, Yoongi was observing Taehyung, Jimin, Yongchul and Hyerin. Jimin was normal, Taehyung was filling Jina's plate with food, Yongchul and Hyerin were fake smiling and the twins, they were acting like normal. After dinner, everyone had some dessert and then, they bid each other a good night and went to their respected rooms. Well, none of them actually did......