Part 24

________________________________

Jina ran and ran, she knew the guards were still behind her, but she could care less. Soon, she reached the roads which indicated she was out of the forest. Then, she was seen pulling the strings of her boots and pairs of wheels came out from under the boots which turned the boots into roller skates.

She began skating fast and she then tapped on the earpiece that was on her ear. She said, "Are you here yet?"

The other person replied, "Yeah, I am. Quickly come here. You know the place."

"Got it." She said as she tapped on the earpiece again and began to skate even faster. The guards behind her lost her as the forest was quite dense. There were guards waiting on the road for her. As she soon as she saw them, she changed her way and went in the forest again, she pulled the strings of the roller skates and they turned into boots again. Like that, she went without getting noticed by the guards.

She was in the deep part of the forest now. She was super tired, but due to her exercises with Jungkook and Jeongguk, she was okay. She then reached a beautiful lake and there was a person who wore all black standing there too who seemed to enjoying the view in front of him.

She reached him and jumped herself on him which made him chuckle. But, he was fast enough to grab her. He knew she was tired after all that hard work she did to get here.

He sat on a bench with her on his lap, he pulled out a bottle of water from the bag he had kept there previously. He opened the lid and handed her the bottle. She gulped down the water fast.

The man removed the black mask from his face and said, "So, what up with them?"

"I'm super tired. Let's go home first and I'll tell you everything." She replied in a tired tone.

"As you wish, my warrior." He said with a chuckle.

He picked the little girl with one hand as if she weighed nothing while Jina put her head on his shoulder and did some slow breathings to calm herself, all the while, her eyes were closed. With the other hand, he picked up his bag, hanging it on his shoulder and held Jina properly in her arms.

He walked a but afar from the lake and he was seen sitting on a bike. He sat Jina's body in the front, in his arms making sure she was safe. He started the mechanism of the bike.

He decided to take the long road instead of the short one, so he doesn't cross path with any unnecessary people.

At BP mansion......

Hyerin was crying her eyes out, blaming herself for which Jina ran away. Jiwoo was trying to calm her down along with Yoongi. All of them were restless. Some were thinking of strategies and some were instructing the guards and some were out to find Jina.

Some time later, Namjoon, Hope, Tae and Jimin came back from outside. They were out in search for Jina. Well, it's been 2 hours already. Now, they were scared. Cause at first they thought she was gonna come back or they were going to find her since they thought that she was just a little girl and after running for a while, she'll be tired and they will surely find. Ohh, only if they knew who she was, they wouldn't make this kind of mistake...

As soon as Hyerin saw the boys, she got up from her seat, walking towards the trio.

"Did you find her?! Where's she?! She came back with you guys, right?!" She said desperately.

The boys hung their heads low indicating they had not find Jina. Hyerin broke down again.

"Where's my little girl?! Come back, Jina! Eomma jinja mianhae!" She stated. (Idk if the romanization is okay LoL 😶)