Part 32

I'm sorry for the late update.
Enjoy anyway!

⚠️ Strong language ahead. Leave if you're uncomfortable. ⚠️

Wwe are really close 1k votes now. Let's finish 1k before this book ends. I hope you guys won't mind and vote *bow*
______________________

With the others...

An angry Chris was glaring at two boys, while one of them held a gun on his precious daughter.

"What the fuck are you thinking, you two?!" Namjoon screamed at the two.

"We want nothing, hyung. We know that he'll take away Anne from us once he gets his hands on her. We don't want that, hyung!" Jungkook replied.

Currently, Jungkook was holding Julianne while Jeongguk held a gun in the said girl's head.

She was terrified of what was happening. The loves of her life were holding a gun up her head, it was unbelievable for her. She kept looking at her father's face, how he was so angry. His anger meant only one thing, destruction.

The rest were there, too. They also had their hands tied up. One wrong move and the girl's life could be in danger, if not already. Also, they cannot move without the order of Chris.

Time rewinded to an hour ago...

Chris called every section of men of his around the country. Just to find his daughter. The three were nowhere to be found. Chris turned over the whole mansion in order to find them.

If they aren't found in the next an hour or two. Chris is sure to look in everywhere. But that wasn't possible anymore, cause his men found a car in the not so nearby area. The car wasn't suspicious, but they found it suspicious. Why? Because of the speed. The car was moving at an incredibly fast speed. Moreover, the driver was very skilled given that he was driving smoothly in a hill.

Yep, it's that hill. That cliff. Do you think history is going to repeat itself? We'll see.

Chris immediately went there, one part of him said that his daughter was there. And, he had to save her.

And, he was right.

Present time.

"I swear I'll kill you and make you experience hell if anything happens to my daughter...!" Chris stated clearly.

Well, ladies and gentlemen... As you know, It's the same cliff they are standing at. The same place where three people died at the same time. The place where a misunderstanding caused a death and the love for that person caused the other two to die as well. No, not die. It caused the other two to sacrifice themselves.

Right now, a similar scene was unfolding itself again. Hyerin was on the verge of breaking down as she remembered the day when her sister died because of her greed. And if her daughter has the same fate too, Hyerin will never be able to forgive herself. She wanted to make sure it didn't happen. She never wanted to let it happen. But destiny just happens to have its own plans.

"If we are not going to be together, then we'll just die here, together!" Jeongguk.

"But, we're not going to give her up!" Jungkook.

"You guys are insane! You're hurting Jina!" Jiwoo said as her eyes held nothing but hatred towards the two.

Listening to what Jiwoo had said, the two looked down upon the girl that was held captive by the two. Their hearts shattered seeing the scene in front of them.

Jina's eyes were glowing red. She was finally regaining her vampire powers!

Joking!

Not because she was regaining her powers or shit. It's because of the clear crystal like liquid that kept falling, as if they never want to stop. Her face all bruised up and it still had the mark from when they held her jaw harshly. Her face was puffy too. There was a bloody cut on her right cheek just below her eye, which caused the blood and tear to be mixed. Creating a beauty that words cannot express.