Part 23

_________________________________

It's 11 in the morning, well, almost noon.

Soft snores could be heard from the sleeping pair of boys. The sunlight escaped through the closed curtains, hitting their faces. It didn't affect them that much since the sleeping pills from last night still hasn't worn off. But, not long after, Jungkook groaned in his sleep, moving a bit.

His hands automatically went to the middle of the and at the same time Jeongguk's hand also went there. They touched each other's hand and refused to believe that it was Jina, since they are sober now. Both of them frowned, opening their eyes, they saw the sight in front of them. Then, they moved back with so much force that they fell on the floor. Hard.

Groaning in pain, both of them sat up and were fully awake now.

"Ahhh! My head hurts so bad!" Jungkook groaned taking his head in his hand.

"Same, Kook!" Jeongguk said.

Both of them stood up and Jungkook took a hold of his phone that was lying on the night stand.

11:17, it said.

His eyes widened when he saw the time.

"Hyung! It's past 11!" He said and showed the phone to Jeongguk who was rubbing his head.

"Why the hell didn't they wake us up?!" Jeongguk said, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Wait! If Jina is already up, then she would never let us sleep more than her. She would not let us sleep, if not one way then another. But, she didn't." Jungkook said, trying to get a hold of the current situation.

"Think positive, Jungkook. She may have woke up a little earlier and maybe doing her morning routine." Jeongguk said, trying to give assurance to the younger, but his own heart was thumping in his chest, fearing for the worst.

"Let's go and check!" Jungkook said and the duo sprinted off to outside.

An hour later

"Fuck! These moherfuckers! They took away Jina from us!" Jungkook shouted breaking the 8th vase he got his hands on.

Jeongguk was no better than Jungkook, even if he was 5 minutes older.

"I'll kill them! I warned them not to mess with us! But, they still did it!" He shouted.

"They're gonna regret it so bad!" Both said in unison.

Breaking whatever that came into their sight, the twins were going crazy.

No, crazy isn't the right word to describe them.

They were going INSANE.......

On the other hand.............

"Ugh! Hngg..." Jina groaned in her sleep earning the attention of the rest of the people present in the room.

Hyerin rushed to her daughter, stroking her hair to the side before asking her, "Jina, are you okay now?"

Jina put her hand on her head before groaning again. Then, she tried to sit up and Hyerin immediately helped her.

"W-water........." She said and Hyerin quickly grabbed the jug of water from the table that was placed beside the bed along with a glass. She poured a fair amount of water in the glass before handing the glass to her water.

Jina took huge gulps of water which indicated her thirst. After finishing the glass, she asked for more which Hyerin gladly gave.

Still in the morning mood, Jina rubbed her eyes lazily even if it was already noon. But, the pain that erupted through the side of her head pushed her out of of the morning type of thing.