Part 16

Still flashback, but author pov.....

Tae and Jim walked inside the restaurant and went towards the receptionist. They told her the name Jeon Hyerin and a staff immediately lead them towards the VIP area.

Reaching the VIP area, they went to a room with the number 739 on it. There they saw Mrs. Jeon sitting on one of the chairs with an elegant aura surrounding her.

She looked at their way and stood up. They greeted her. They could feel something is off, because her eyes, they held much more than they showed. All of them sat on the chairs. Hyerin on one side and vmin sitting next to each other on her opposite.

"Before I begin, you guys should eat. You must be hungry. Cause, I suddenly called you here." Hyerin said with a nervous laugh at the end.

"No, no, auntie. We ate before we came here." Jimin said with some hand gestures.

"Okay, I won't force you. Then, let me get to the point." Hyerin.

Both gulped, feeling the sudden seriousness of the situation.

"Jeongguk and Jungkook. They are actually not my sons." Hyerin.

Both of their eyes went wide with her sentence. They knew she wasn't joking, because her eyes were saying that it was the truth.

"You guys must be shocked. But, yes, it is the truth." Hyerin.

"Then, whose children are they? Or did you guys adopted them?" Jimin enquired.

"Let me tell you everything from the beginning. From the beginning of destruction." Hyerin.

She took out a photo album from her bag. By the looks of the album, it seemed old, but well cared of. Opening it, she pointed at the picture of a girl who seemed to be in her 20's, she was smiling so brightly. The pictures were old, too.

"This is my sister, Han Jaerin. She's the birth mother of Jeongguk and Jungkook." Hyerin.

"So, they are your nephews?" Tae.

"Yes." Hyerin said and turned the pages of the album. There was a big picture in that page.

The picture had 5 people. Two girls and three boys. One girl and one boy were standing next to each other smiling brightly at the camera. Another girl was standing between the two boys, the girl whom they know as Han Jaerin now. The boys beside her looked very similar to each other. The girl in between had a bright smile decorated on her face and the two similar looking boys were also smiling, not looking at the camera, but at her. The two similar looking boys looked somewhat familiar, to the eyes of vmin.

Pointing at the pair consisting of a girl and a boy, she said, "This is me and Yongchul." Then, she pointed at the boys beside Jaerin and said,

"And, these two are the real fathers of Jeongguk and Jungkook. And, yes, they are twins. Yongchul's father had one brother. He had only one child who is Yongchul. But, Yongchul's uncle had a pair of twins, Jeon Jongdae and Jeon Jongho. And they are the real fathers of Jeongguk and Jungkook. So, straightly speaking, Yongchul's and Jongdae and Jongho's fathers were cousins which made Yongchul and Jeongguk and Jungkook's father's cousins too."
(Trust me. I'm also confused as hell (⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠) )

Jimin and Taehyung were looking at nowhere, too confused by the information given to them. Then, Tae said, "So, that means, Jina and the twins are cousins as well."

"Yes. But, that isn't the problem. The problem is much more than it seems." Hyerin.

"What's the problem?" Jimin.