Part 5

Hey, guys!
It's been a long time since I updated, right? Well, I've been busy with my studies. But, here you go 😙😄

Jina pov

After we got out of the elevator, we made our way to our car. We were quite all along, which was very unusual for us. And I was still very uncomfortable to start a conversation. We came in front of our car, but Jeongguk oppa went and opened the door. "Get in, Jungkook." Kook oppa went in first, then I went in and after me was Gguk oppa. The car was a big one, those that had black windows, so people don't recognize idol's cars. So, I was in the middle of them, while they were on my either sides.

After some moments of silence, Kook oppa cleared his throat and asked, "So, how is your life going, Jina?" "Smooth like butter~~" I sang while giggling. "Like a criminal undercover ~~" Gguk oppa sang joining me. Finally, my brothers are back! Kook oppa had a done face while Gguk oppa and I were laughing our asses off. "So, Jina. You are in middle school now, huh? Time never waits for anyone." Kook oppa said. "Yeah, it felt like yesterday when Kook and I excitedly waited for the doctors to open OT room. And, the doctor finally came out with an angel in his hands." Gguk oppa said. "Wait, angel? You guys saw angel!? Do they really exist?!" I excitedly asked.

"Yes, they do." Kook oppa said. "And that angel grew up in a blink of an eye. And now, she's sitting in the middle of us." Gguk oppa said while bopping my nose. I giggled loudly understanding what they meant.

Author's pov

"Oh, yeah! I forgot to tell you! You know what happened the other day?!" The girl excitedly said. "Hmmm, what happened?" Jeongguk asked. "Well, you know, this guy in my class. His name is Shin Woojin. He is the most popular guy in the whole school. The other day, he asked me out in front of the whole school! It was during recess. I was on my way to the cafeteria. Then, he came, got on his knees, and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend while giving me some white roses. I don't know how he got to know that white roses are my favorite flowers. But, I was so surprised! Because, no one never tried to even sit beside me or talk to me. And he just asked me out." Jina was excitedly telling the story to her brothers, while she failed to notice how her brothers expressions changed, listening to her.

"Did you say yes?" Jeongguk asked Jina in his deep voice making a shiver ran through her spine. "N-no. I-I di-didn't say y-yes. I-I rejected him. Because, h-he is a pl-playboy." Jina answered while stuttering. She never this side of her brothers. They were always soft with her. And they never used their deep voices while talking with her, let alone glaring. Today, it was happening, all these new things making her scared. "Why are you stuttering, Jina? Did he scare you?" Jungkook asked with a concerned face. She didn't answer, only silence could be heard in the air. "Ohhh, I'm soooo sorry, cupcake. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just I got angry when I heard that a random guy asked you out. It made me realize that you are becoming a big girl now." Jeongguk said while hugging her. A big smile plastered on his face when he felt Jina hug him back. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest.

"It's okay, my banana milk. And you did a good job rejecting him. You are still our little girl, and will be out little girl forever." Jungkook said, hugging his siblings from the other side. Jina giggled at his words not knowing the hidden meaning behind these sweet words.

"Sir, we are here." The driver said making the trio get out of their hugging session. "Let's go." Jeongguk said, opening the car door.

After they got out of the car, they went in the building, going straight to the elevator, as their driver went away with the car. The building was huge. A storeyd building it was. And the Jeon brothers lived at the top, at the penthouse. /It suddenly came to mind, 🤣/

They entered the lift once again. After a while a ding was heard indicating they arrived at their place. Getting out of the elevator, they went towards the door, Jeongguk put his hand on the knob and it scanned his thumb. Then , the door opened automatically. After the door opened, Jungkook took Jina's hand and placed it on the knob the way Jeongguk put before.

"What are you doing? I won't come to your house when you aren't there." Jina protested. "What if you come to surprise us and we are not at home or even in Seoul? Like today, even if you were a little late we would be already out of the city. Then what would have you done?" Jungkook said not stopping his work. "And, what do you mean by 'your house'? This is our house, which includes you, too." Jeongguk said.

"Okay, Okay, I lost. You won, okay?" Jina said with a done voice, making the two boys chuckle. "Okay, okay. It's done, grandma. Now, let's go in and get your little tummy something to eat." Jungkook said while picking Jina up like this,

"Hey, put me down! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm a big girl now! I can walk by myself!" Jina said while wiggling on his arms

"Hey, put me down! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm a big girl now! I can walk by myself!" Jina said while wiggling on his arms. "But, you are still our baby, right?" Jeongguk said. "I hate you guys........." Said Jina in a low voice while hugging Jungkook's neck tightly. The brothers laughec at her and said in unison, "We love you too, baby."

Part 5 done ✅
Please do vote and comment. It makes me happy and motivates me to write. 😁
Anyway, thanks for reading and see you in next chapter. Bye.
Love you 😘