Part 7

Hey, guys! I'm here with a new part again. I'm very happy nowadays, because my exams finally ended a few days ago. And, my heart can't take the love you guys are showing for this book! 🤧 Anyway, so thank you guys very much for reading and voting. Oh, yeah, please let me know your thoughts on this book by commenting 😊 So, let's get to the point!

Author pov

"It's..................................

Jina..." Jeongguk answered since he lost the game. Jungkook was shocked hearing his twin brother. "What did you say?! Did I hear you right?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Ahhhhhh, stop screaming!" Jeongguk said while covering his both ears with hands. "And, yes! You heard me right! I'm in love with her!" Jungkook went silent. "Now, tell me who is the person you are in love with." Jeongguk said. "It's........... Jina.........." Jungkook answered while looking down. Now, it was Jeongguk's turn to be shocked. "So, you mean, we both fell in love with the same girl and that same girl is our little sister." Jeongguk said. "That looks like it." Jungkook agreed. "Oh, man! This is so frustrating! I can't believe we had these kinds of feelings towards our sister!" Jungkook said being trustfrated, *cough, cough, I mean* frustrated.

Jeongguk was silent all this time. Suddenly he said something making Jungkook turn his head towards and frown. He said, "Jungkook, give up on her." "What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook said. "I mean, give up on her. Let me have her, please. I beg you." Jeongguk said. "No, hyung. I'm definitely not going to do that. We both know that, even if we feel that way towards her. It's forbidden. These feelings we have for her are forbidden." Jungkook said in a serious voice. "I know. And I fucking don't care about it." Jeongguk said not giving up. Then, Jungkook said, "I also don't care about that. So, I'm not giving up on her."

"Is that your final decision?" Jeongguk
"Yes, hyung. It is." Jungkook
"Then, let's fight. See who'll win at the end" Jeongguk
"I'm ready." Jungkook

"Why are you guys so loud at this time?" Said a sleepy girl who couldn't walk properly because of sleepiness. The twins turned their heads towards the said girl. "Oh, bubble. You didn't sleep?" Jungkook said. "I was sleeping, but I heard you guys arguing with each other. So, I could sleep no more...." She said rubbing her eyes. The brothers heart melted at her sight. "Why were you guys arguing?" Jina asked. "Well..................." Jungkook could say no more. Then, Jeongguk replied on his behalf, "We were arguing about what to have for breakfast tomorrow.." "Oh, but....... For your information, it's my decision about what we will have for breakfast tomorrow." Jina said crossing her hands on her chest. The brothers chuckled at their little sunshine. "Okay, okay, you will be deciding what we will have for breakfast tomorrow. For now, go to sleep." Jungkook said.

"Let's sleep together!" Jina said getting on the bed. [Btw, they are in Jeongguk's room] Jeongguk whispered to Jungkook, "Let's talk about it later." "What are you doing? Come on! Let's sleep!" Jina whined, rolling on the bed.

"Yeah, yeah. Coming!" Jungkook said. The brothers went and lied on both of her sides with her in the middle of them. Then, the eldest sibling put the blanket on the three of them. Then, suddenly the two eldest brothers' heads were pulled by the said girl. Jina pulled her brothers heads with her both hands and put their heads on her. Then, she said, "Don't you guys dare to argue or fight like that with each other anymore. I don't like it. Infact, I hate it. If there is a decision you have to make, but can't figure it out. Then, talk to each other calmly and never ever fight again. And, also, if that fight is about something that you both want, then just share it with each other. Because, sharing is caring, kay?"

Jeongguk pov

All this while, me and Kook were listening to her carefully. I can't believe that she grew up so much in a blink of an eye that she's advising us not to fight. Don't worry, cupcake. I know what to do now. "You guys didn't answer me yet. Then, that means you are still gonna fight?" "No, no, baby. We're not going to fight anymore." I said looking at her. She looks so cute! Her hair and clothes are messy due to sleeping a while ago. And not to mention, her doe eyes staring at me. My heart is going burst like this! "We're sorry, bubble. We fought like that while you were here." Jungkook said also looking at her. I bet he's thinking what I'm thinking.

"Sorry won't work. You guys disturbed my beauty sleep and you have to buy me a chocolate mountain with marshmallows! And why are you staring at me like that?! It's scary!" Jina said getting me and Kook out of our trance. Then, I realized that we've been staring at her for quite a long time. "Sorry for scaring you, cupcake. And, okay we'll buy a chocolate mountain with marshmallows. ONLY if mom and your dentist allows it." I said sternly while laying down. Kook also laid down.

"But, but......." She said looking angry. "No buts. You know how bad your teeth is, don't you? We don't wanna make it worse, do we?" Kook said. "FINE!" She said and put the blanket over her head. We chuckled at her.

Jungkook pov

After a while of silence, I could hear some soft snores and I knew that Jina had fallen asleep. I turned to Jina's side and saw hyung already looking at her. He noticed me and said, "I know what to do about it, Jungkook." "What?" I asked curiously. "We're going to share her. Cause we both know that none of us would give up on her and if we continue to fight like this, then Jina will end up getting hurt. And, none of us want that. Also, after hearing what Jina said, I think that's for the best. What do you say?" Hyung said looking at me.

"Well, we've been sharing everything since childhood. So, I don't think it's gonna be that much of a problem to share her." I agreed with hyung. "Then, that's final. But, the problem is our parents and friends." Hyung said thinking deeply. "Hyung, if we want something, we get it, no matter what. So, not even our parents or friends can stop us from having her." I said confidently. "You're right. That's something to think about later. Let's just enjoy our time with our baby." Hyung said looking at Jina. Then, we both wished each other good night, hugged Jina from both sides and drifted off to our dreamland.

End of Jungkook pov

Sorry for late wish. But, still,
Ramadan Kareem!
💖
I love you, guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! See you in the next part! 🤍