Part 14

Hello, chingus! 🤗💝

Yoongi pov

After Jina hugged me, she went to hug others as well. We were smiling at her as she was giving all of them a squeeze. But, when my eyes suddenly caught the sight of Jeongguk, I saw that he was glaring at Jina with dark eyes as she was hugging the others. The usual sparkle in his eyes was gone now, replaced by darkness and despair. Then, I looked over to Jungkook and surprisingly, he was the same. Then, I looked around the room to see who else noticed this except me. Then, I noticed Jimin frowning at them. And I saw uncle, auntie looking sad all on a sudden. Something must be going on. As much I know the twins, they won't behave like this until something was really wrong. I guess, I'll talk to Jimin about it later, since he's the only one who noticed it except for uncle auntie.

After a while, her hugging session with everyone ended. That's when, she saw the teddies that were in our hands. She gasped cutely, making me chuckle. Then, I looked at the twins again, and now they were back to their usual self. What the hell is going on?

"Okay, everyone! Line up!" Tae said.

"Let's go according to our fanchant!" Namjoon said and got the first place in line. Huh! Sly fox! The line is like this,

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jeongguk
Jeon Jungkook

Since Jeongguk is 5 minutes older than Jungkook, he got the 7th place.

Uncle, auntie and the staff present there laughed as we made a line in the living room, in front of Jina. Jina was giggling, which made me happy. She's such a sweet, little girl. I wish, I had a sister like her, too.

"Please accept this prince's valueless present, your majesty!" Namjoon said and got on his knee, offering her the teddy. She giggled and said, "Thank you, my prince! Since you gave it to me so dearly, I shall accept it. And, you may raise now." Then, she took the teddy from his hand and kept it on the couch beside her. Then, she said, "Next!" Namjoon got out of the way, giving Jin hyung space.

"I would like to give myself to you, since that'll be the greatest present ever. But, I know you will not accept it. So, please accept this cutie, your highness!" Jin hyung said, got on his knee and offered it to her.

Then, it was my turn. I just took her hand, gave her the teddy and tried to walk away. But, her next sentence made me freeze in my place. "I'll not accept it, Yoonie oppa!" I looked around nervously and asked, "Why though?" "Because you didn't offer it to me properly." She huffed, shoved the teddy in my hand and crossed her hands over her chest. I sighed in defeat and went to kneel on front of her.

"I apologize for my rude behavior, princess. I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm very very sorry. I hope you accept my apology as well as this gift I prepared for you." She giggled at me now and took the teddy from my hands, said, "Apology still not accepted!" "What should I do for your forgiveness, your majesty?" I said in a fake desperate voice. Then, she extended her hand towards me and I knew what she was asking for. I took her hand and kissed her knuckles, making her giggle again. She said, "Apology accepted!"

Then, Hoseok went, did the same gesture as everyone and said, "My princess, you're my hope. So, can you please let me be your hope, too? And, as a proof of that, can you accept this present?" Then, he offered the teddy to her which she gladly accepted after saying, "Yes! I'll definitely let you be my hope, Hope oppa!"

Then, after Hobi, Jimin went. Did the same thing as everyone and said, "My beautiful princess. At first, I would like to thank you for your existence. This teddy might be valueless and useless. But, to me, I saw you in this object." "How so?" Jina asked, amused.