Part 27

Hi~
Please don't be a silent reader... do vote and comment....
________________________

Julianne pov

Right now, I'm in the gym of the mansion, punching the shit out of the punching bag to relieve my stress. I'm really stressed right now. My life really is a movie.

First, when I was 7 years old, I came to know that the family I've been living with isn't my real family. Then, I came to know about my real family being the biggest mafia group and at the same time, I came to know that my adoptive family is involved in that aspect too. And many shits after that....

But, the most surprising thing to me is... my own feelings.

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jeongguk.
The ones I called brothers my whole life... just what the fuck is this feeling that I'm feeling for them? It's really complicated. Though, I came to a conclusion.... I'm still not sure about anything... this is really frustrating!

My conclusion is that... I'm in love... with them... both of them... it's surprising but it's kind of true.

"Ugh! Man!" I said, now dropping myself on the ground, tired from all the punching. I took off my gloves, tossing them on the side. I brushed my short hair behind. Yes, I cut it short again. I got my favorite haircut this time. Wolf cut. I just love it so much.

 I just love it so much

(Credit to the owner)

I was wearing a black colored sports bra and a pair of cotton shorts. My pants laid under my bellybutton, showcasing my abs that I developed through the tough training from dad.

I was still sitting there huffing and puffing. At that time, Tao ge entered the chat. I mean, room or gym or whatever you call it. I don't care. He was wearing only a pair of sweatpants, well, Pikachu printed sweatpants. He also looked like a mess like me.

He smiled upon seeing me. He came and sat beside me.

"What's got you so frustrated so you got this much sweat on you?" He said before ruffling my hair that was wet from too much sweat.

"Eww! You got more sweat than I expected!" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh! Shut up!" I said as he laughed. I gave him another look before getting up and grabbing the bottle of water from the side. Gulping down the whole bottle at once, I looked back at him again.

"So, what's the occasion?"

"What are you talking about? Can't a brother come to his little sister without any reason?" He pouted. Cute.

"Ge, don't pout. You look disgusting." I lied.

"Omo! Thanks for the compliment, lil sis!" He said and showed me a finger heart.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Come on! Tell me, what's wrong with you! I know, something's going on in your head and you're really frustrated cause of it."