Part 18

Surprise! Enjoy!
___________________________

Still Hyerin pov

Then, she let go of them. I asked her with tears in my eyes.

Me: Where are you going, unnie?

Jaerin: Don't worry. Wherever I'll go, I'll be happy.

Then, she walked towards the twins who were looking at us all this time. She went to Jongho first and hugged him, making him surprised. But, he hugged her back without any hesitation. After a while, she let go of him, looked at him with teary eyes and kissed him. And, of course, he kissed back.

Then, she let go of hik and walked to Jongdae. She did the same to him. Then, she went to Yongchul and shook his hand.

Jaerin: You're my one and only little brother, Chul. So, do me a favor and take care of them *pointing towards where Hyerin and the kids were standing with her eyes.*

Unnie said something to him, which I didn't understand and he nodded his head in reply. He also had tears in his eyes. Then, she looked at all of us one by one.

She started walking backwards suddenly, making us tense up.

Jongdae: J-jagi, what are y-you doing? Stop walking! It's dangerous.

She stopped.

Jaerin: I'm sorry for what I did and I'm also sorry for what I'm going to do. Just know that, I love you all.

She looked at Jongho and Jongdae.

Jaerin: No matter what you do, no matter what crime you commit, no matter how many people you kill, I-I just can't seem to stop loving you. Even now, it's hurting me so much, knowing I have to leave you. Till now, there's not a single day when I stopped loving you. I loved you, I love you and I'll keep loving you forever. I'm sick of people dieing because of me. So, I have to put an end to this.

The twins were crying now. They tried to walk towards her. But, with each step they take towards her, she takes two steps back. So, they stopped walking towards her.

She looked at our direction.

Jaerin: Hyerin-ah, keep your promise! Jungkook and Jeongguk, remember that mommy loves you, okay?

Suddenly, she took a knife out of her jeans pocket. Seeing the knife, all of our eyes widened. We all tried to ran to her direction. The twins were the fastest. But...................

It was too late....................

She had already slashed her throat................

They couldn't save her.............

Blood started oozing out and she slowly started to fall. But Jongho caught her on time and laid her head in his lap. We all went to her. The kids started to cry badly. We all were.

She opened her eyes and started hiccuping due to her throat cut open. She looked at me. Even though, her vocal cords were cut open, she managed to speak.

Jaerin: H-hyerin-ah, keep your promise, i-it's my l-last request.

She looked at the kids.

Jaerin: I love you, my b-babies. Remember that.

She looked at Yongchul.

Jaerin: Take care, Yongchul.

Finally, she turned to the twins. She tried to pull Jongdae to herself, but due to her weak body, she couldn't. So, Jongdae pulled himself to her. She kissed him, not a kiss. Cause she just felt his lips against her. Then, she turned to Jongho and signaled him to come. She did the same. Then, she hugged them by their necks and said,