Part 20

💐
________________________

Hyerin pov

I turned off my alarm that I had set. I slowly got up and shook Yongchul slightly, making him groan in his sleep. Despite not wanting to get up, Yongchul slowly got up and went to the restroom. I went out of the room to check up on Jina. I opened the door of the her room slightly and peeked in. My heart almost jumped out of my heart, seeing the bed empty.

I gulped in nervousness. I walked towards the twins' room silently but fast enough. I reached Jungkook's room first and opened the door slightly but saw no one there as well. Then, I rushed to Jeongguk's room and opened it. Well, how did I easily opened the doors of their rooms? The reason is, it's their habit to always leave the door open. Like, always. I sighed of relief seeing them sleeping peacefully snuggling into each other.

I slowly went in the room and sprayed the scent around the room that I took before coming here, not forgetting to cover my nose, too. The scent that I sprayed just now is like a sleeping drug. I quickly went out of the room, not wanting to fall asleep too.

As I made my way to the secret meeting room in the basement of the mansion, I texted Taehyung and Jimin to wake the other members as well as Yongchul to remind him to go to the meeting room first.

Before going there, I gulped down some water. Upon reaching there, I already saw Yongchul sitting on of the chairs there. The room was a silver colored underground, soundproof room. There was a big table like the ones kept in offices, just in the middle of the room. There was a projector set up neatly in one of the corners as well as a big screen on the wall just beside the entrance. There were at least 15 chairs there.

I went in and dropped my body on one of the chairs. After almost 10 minutes, i looked at my phone to see it was 2:52 in the morning. I sighed and was about to text them again when the sound of people walking echoed in the room. I stood up and saw one by one all 6 members of BTS entered. They were pretty messed up, at the least. But, still looked gorgeous despite just waking up from sleep.

"Welcome, everyone. Please take a seat." I said as made my way to Yongchul and sat beside him. Everyone sat themselves on the seats.

"So, may I know why we were called here in the middle of the night? Not to forget, in a secret room?" Namjoon enquired with raised eyebrows.

"Get ready to get some rain on your parade." Taehyung said as he dropped his head on the table, snores coming from him immediately. Jimin followed behind and did the same.

The rest of the boys were confused as hell. They looked at us with a questioning gaze. I sighed before starting the long story.

After the story.
3:46 am

"So, now we'll really appreciate it if you help us." I said.

They looked pretty confused, brains still processing all the information. Then, they looked up at us and said in unison, "We'll be more than happy to help you, uncle-auntie."

Both Yongchul and I let out a breath that we didn't even know we were holding. We started to make a plan, of course after waking the pair of sleepy boys. Like that, the night went by and by the time, we finished it, it was already dawn.

We all got up, after bidding each other a good luck, we went to our rooms and fell asleep hoping everything would be okay.

The next morning
Time: 8:43
Author pov

It was already past the time of when the sun had woken up. Jin, Jimin, Hope, Joon and the older couple was sitting downstairs talking as if nothing happened the night before. Then, Tae came into the view and just after him came the grumpy cat, I mean Yoongi. They gave each other an eye and just then, the sound of running echoed through the whole dining room. Everyone present there shook their heads lightly, some chuckling.