Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily

Start from the beginning

"Not really. The main concern is that Rouge Snow was bought by a foreigner, and I'm a bit worried that it won't understand the language after going abroad."

Although it couldn't understand the language of other flower species no matter where it went, Lin An still felt a bit concerned about it, especially considering the rarity of roses that could suffer from depression.

         Brother Lin always seems meticulous when facing plants, giving me the illusion that he's a warm-hearted guy

"Haven't I always been warm?"

         Brother Lin, wake up, who gave you this illusion?

Lin An bantered with the audience for a while and then remembered the events of this afternoon, "By the way, I feel like I'm going to be on the hot search again later."

         Wow, Brother Lin, where are you going to be a conscientious citizen again?

         Do you think the hot search is your family's business?

         Gone with the wind?

There were some new viewers from all walks of life who joined this time, causing the usually calm and Buddha-like live broadcast room to be filled with some sarcastic language.

Lin An didn't want those who liked him to be affected and feel upset, so he quickly said, "I personally think it's a very big thing. Boss He and I discovered a Xiangshan Star Orchid. The relevant department even said they want to send us congratulatory banners."

         Is it true? Wasn't this thing extinct a long time ago?

After Lin An finished speaking, Suo Guanshan, in a tacit understanding, took out the photos he had taken to show everyone.

Those questioning voices were immediately blocked.

As Lin An educated everyone about this type of flower, various official accounts successively mentioned and tagged Lin An and Boss He. Some observant viewers in the chat noticed this situation.

After a round of promotion, many people went to check the hot search. Before long, a wave of viewers rushed into the live broadcast room, discussing the situation of the new hot search #ConscientiousCitizenMr.Lin#.

The fluctuating viewer count graph, with its ups and downs, left the director, who was slow to react, with a breath stuck in the middle of his throat.

The barrage was mostly filled with fans of Lin An teasing about the title "Conscientious Citizen." There was also a large group of orchid enthusiasts and some young surfing researchers coming to the live broadcast room to see photos of orchids.

Originally, this time of the night was when the villa guests played games together or held discussions. However, due to these two hot searches, it unexpectedly turned into a valuable flower knowledge conference.

People developed a great enthusiasm for various valuable flowers at this moment. However, for Lin An, the most important thing was, of course, promoting knowledge about the Xiangshan Star Orchid.

         Speaking of which, doesn't our Jiangshi City have no city flower? I think this Xinglan Star Orchid is quite suitable

        Pulling wisdom teeth in Henan

Pulling wisdom teeth in Henan [河南拔智齿] is a humorous or sarcastic internet slang used to imply that someone is bringing up a topic that is unnecessary or irrelevant to the current discussion