I tamed the flames, trying to smother it the best I could. I took a deep breath in. Giving one last glare to Kira, I turned around and walked out of the cafeteria, everyone watching me and some repeating and agreeing with Kira's statement.

"How dare you let her disrespect you like that. You should have humiliated her like she did you," Lillian hissed.

"I am not that person," I hissed back. It was bad enough that everyone was already aware of me because of the fight but now people were witnessing me talking to myself.

I chugged my coffee and found a corner where I forced as much of a mental wall as I could up, hoping to get some peace and quiet in my mind but it wasn't working. Nothing was working anymore.

The day was long, extremely long. My feet dragged as I was making my way to my room so I could get ready for work. I had drank my two energy drinks throughout the day and was definitely going to need more when I went to work.

"Blair!" I heard my name called. I didn't turn around to see who was calling. With all the snickering and taunting that I heard all day, it was now second nature to just ignore my name. I heard someone panting as someone started to walk with me. "Hey, everything okay?" Tyler asked, with a heavy breath.

"Oh, sorry," I said to him. "What's up?" I asked surprised. It had been a couple of days since Tyler and I had spoken.

He was silent. There was an awkwardness that filled the air between us. "How have you been?" he asked, slowly.

"Fine," I, once again, lied. "You?"

"Been better," he answered honestly. "I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I just don't know what to do or what is best. Pogue has asked us to... keep some distance from you and it's easier to do that than dealing with this wrath," he admitted.

Ouch.

"It's fine. I get it," I said. I knew he was staying loyal to Pogue. I had already put him in the middle by leaning on him when it came to the paper signing. I shouldn't have done that. I should have just told him to mind his own business and done it myself. Alone. Like always. "What's the saying? Bros before hoes?" I joked, to the best of my ability.

"No, that's not what this is," Tyler swore. "It's just- I am- Pogue's very-," he tried to explain but nothing was getting out. His face was red like he was embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, Tyler," I sighed. I mustered up as much of a fake smile on my face and looked at him. "Being in the middle is hard and I'm not going to do that to you. Pogue's your best friend and I'm not and that's fine." We reached his room and he stopped, expecting me to stop. "I'll see you around."

I heard a heavy sigh leave him as I walked away. I approached my door and noticed something tapped on it. Someone, with no artistic talent, had drawn a stick figure picture of a baby version of me (I knew this cause the idiot grew an arrow to the baby and wrote my name next to it) submerged in water with X's where my eyes should be. Next to the water was Pogue and his parents with big smiles on their faces.

Lovely.

There wasn't an artist's signature of course, because who would want to take credit for his horrendous drawing.

I stared at the tragic thing. As I did, movement and audible gasps caught my attention. I looked down the opposite hall and saw Pogue walking down the hall. There was an immediate wave of tension that filled the air as everyone looked between the both of us. It was as many people as the school hallways but there were at least fifty people who watched us intently.

I watched Pogue, unsure of what he was doing here. I hadn't seen him at all since the fight and I knew Kate wasn't back from class yet. He only glanced at me once, his nostrils flaring and once again, the normal anger radiating off of him. Then suddenly, it was gone. There was no anger coming off him. It was now indifference. He set his eyes forward and walked ahead, passing me as if I didn't exist to him anymore.

There was a sharp, splintering sensation that lasted a heartbeat before disappearing.

Illa est ortu, Illa est ortu, Illa est ortu, Illa est ortu, Illa est ortu, Illa est ortu.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Author's Notes: 

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you guys dislike Lillian? 1 meaning absolutely despise her. 10 meaning love her. Love to know your thoughts!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! If you liked it, feel free to give this chapter a vote and/or comment. I would love to hear what you guys think, who your favorite character is, anything you would like to say! Again, thank you for your support. See you at the next chapter!