class 1-a

It was a tiring day for the students of 1-A as they had just fought the deadly 'Hero Killer' Iida felt happy that justice was avenged for his brother. But that will never stop the pain he feels in his heart.

"Has anybody checked on Iida?" Midoriya asked all the students common room.

"Shut the fuck up dickwad." Bakugo threw a pillow at Deku unluckily he missed but luckily it hit the 3 foot boy mineta.

"OUCH! I DID NOTHING!" Mineta began to complain like a baby.

"Kacchan! Stop being mean. We need to make sure Iida is okay!"

"He's fine we checked on him. He said he wants some time alone." Mina replied back to the concerned green head broccoli.

"But... I think something needs to be discussed right baby?" Mina exclaimed.

"Um yeah... We are calling a class 1-A meeting! Everybody come free food." Kirishima yelled and with that the whole of class 1-a came flooding through even some class 1-B students but they were kicked out.

"I heard there will be delicacies?" Rikido Sato questioned.

"Nope it was a lie. This meeting will now be starting. You may be thinking who is this meeting about?" Mina announced.

"Well it's about Bakugo and Midoriya."

"Wait! WHAT THE FUCK?" Bakugo yelled confused on what was going on.

"Calm down Kacchan... Mina um what's going
on?" Midoriya was just as annoyed as Bakugo however he still made sure to remain composure.

"Well...Me and Kirishima think you guys have an awkward tension going on. Um sexual tension to be precise." Mina chuckled to ease the tension.

The whole class laughed thinking how ridiculous this whole meeting was bullshit.

"If you think there's some sexual tension then Mineta is the hottest boy in our class." Denki began to laugh.

"Shut up Denki! I always see Midoriya blush around Bakugo's and Bakugo pretends to be rude to hide his feelings. They both like each other but none of them want ti make a move."

"She's right...I like Kacchan." Midoriya began to blush crazy avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room.

"I knew I was right! What about you Bakugo?" Mina smiled.

"Fine, I like the stupid nerd too." He rolled his eyes and got up to leave.

"W-w-wait. I've planned something special for you two and the whole of class 1-A."  Mina began to wave Disneyland Tokyo tickets, which made the whole class scream.

"This was bought by Momo, and the whole of Class 1-A get to go but the only condition if everyone wants to go, leave Bakugo and Midoriya alone. This is meant to be a special date." Mina winked.

The whole class travelled by coach, it was loud and crazy.

Music was playing people were playing games.

Mina made Bakugo and Midoriya  sit next to each other in the coach at the back. They called it the 'seat of love' It was really awkward between the two.

"So it's pretty cool we like each other Kacchan! How did you start to like me." Midoriya began to blush.

"Yeah. I liked you because I found you pretty cute, despite the fact you're an annoying piece of shit. Why did you like me?" He asked still trying to seem cool.

"He's such a tryhard!" Sero whispered to Denki.

"Lets piss him off." Denki began to laugh.

Bakugo could see Denki and Sero making kissing faces they were so immature.

Bakugo had to remain calm so ignored them but gave a deadly glare warning them to stop fucking around.

"Well...Kacchan I liked you since middle school despite the fact you bullied me I knew there was always good in your heart, and you're also really attractive." His blush became prominent.

"Wow. What do you want to do when we get there?"

"Um... anything you want Kacchan I don't mind!"

"Let's decide when we get there."

———-

The whole squad finally arrived at Disneyland Tokyo.

"Ok there will be Team A, Team B, Team C, and our special lovers Bakugo and Midoriya. Please meet back after the illuminations." Mina yelled over the loud music, and after her speech everybody dispersed into their separate groups.

"Babe I need you to carry my stuff while I change my bra it's really uncomfortable." Mina passed her items to Kirishima.

"Sorry honey but, I'm hanging out with the boys. So I gotta go!" Kirishima kissed her cheeks and ran to the boys.

"Ugh boys nowadays." She rolled her eyes.

——-

Bakugo and Midoriya were alone. No loud noises, just the two of them.

"So...Do you want to go on The Haunted Mansion." Bakugo suggested.

"Yeah! Why not..." He smiled nervously.

Due to the long queues it was time consuming meaning it was awkward.

"I need to think of something, he's clearly getting bored of me. What should I do?!?" Izuku began to mumble.

"You're mumbling nerd. And we are at the start of the ride."

The lights turned dark and the mansion began to have ghostly sounds.

Midoriya clanged onto Bakugo's arm. Hugging it as tight as possible.

He screamed of fear after seeing a jump scare .

"Relax. I'm here..." Bakugo whispered.

Midoriya began to hug Bakugo fully and as the light turned on Midoriya was fully red.

"We can hold hands?" Bakugo smiled.

It was the first time seeing Bakugo smile since he was younger and it was just magnificent.

Midoriya and Bakugo continued going on rides and Midoriya never let go of Bakugo's hand.