Middle

midoriya is quirkless and has a crush on Bakugo like a massive crush.

young. dumb and in love.

"izuku, my baby. Wake up you have school!"

"mom.... five more minutes!" he yawned.

"nope! you said that 10 minutes ago. get up!"

"fine..." i got up moving sluggish around the shower until the cold water dripped on my face.

school... my worst nightmare I looked at myself from the mirror only to see a skinny weak boy who will never become a hero.

I gave up on becoming a hero ever since Katsuki almost died, because I thought I could be a hero the slug monster was set free.

I should just become a police officer.

I made my way to school only to see Bakugo he's amazing everything about him is perfection.

"whatcha you looking at nerd." katsuki smirked.

"nothing... i-I-I just wanted to say hi kacchan! how are you?"

"none of ya fucking business."

(in class)

"hey! midoriya a few months ago you wanted to know about the quirkless hero agency. you got accepted!"

"really! oh my gosh!" I can't believe that I lost hope only to have it sparked again.

"you're fucking quirkless! Don't be stupid you'll die if you're a hero. you're weak and pathetic, you'll just make civilians die." he smirked.

kacchan is right... how can I put others in dangerous just for my selfish reasons...

"it's fine sensei. I don't need it I'm not going." I sunk my head low and began to cry. Why couldn't I have a quirk and be special like the others.

I continued to let the silent sobs drench over my face.

"Midoriya! answer this question."

Oh shoot! I'm really bad at maths.... I began to ramble and try to figure out the question what is a plus b.

"I don't know..." my mind went blank unaware of what the answer was.

"Bakugo starting from today you are tutoring Midoriya at lunch time and after school."

"WHAT! That's bullshit. I'm not tutoring that idiot." Katsuki protested.

"Well if you want your hero reference signed I'd advise you to listen to what I say."

"Fine!" He yelled in defeat.

(At Lunchtime)

"Come here nerd." He groaned in a deep voice which made Izuku leap in fear.

"Uhhh sorry Kacchan! I want to quickly get some food."

"No. We are studying."

"But-"

"NO fucking buts."

"So I hear you struggle with algebra so I'm here to teach you dumbfucker.

"Thanks Kacchan! I'll try my hardest to impress you."

"You better. I can't fall this idiot, especially when you're getting my help." He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

He's so hot. I began to gaze at his eyes.

"Watcha you looking at dumbass?"

Shit- he caught me starting at him.

"Oh nothing Kacchan. Let's just get to the work."