homophobic little shit

Katsuki's POV:

Another fucking day in this hell hole. It's the same damn thing. I hate it here. The people. My neighbourhood.

It's so shit.

And I'm starting my first day at my new school UA high school. Specialising in those who wish to be heroes.

I don't want to fucking go. But I have to. I look at my phone to observe the route I need to take.

The train it's a 30 minute journey. Why is everything so slow here. It's stupid. I just want to go back to my hometown.

I enter the train, and sit down using my phone.

At the next stop I see someone with the same uniforms as me entering the train.

He has green curly hair, green eyes and freckled cheek. He looks really attractive.

Maybe this town isn't too shabby...

I smirk and stare at him for a few minutes, hoping he didn't catch my gaze, so I decided to stop and use my phone. I was messaging some old friends.

I used to rule my old school. I got anything I wanted. People feared me but loved me.

I had all the girls I wanted. It was beautiful.

By the time, I was engrossed into sending a message to my friends. It was my stop.

I got off and just was about to put my headphones on. The freckled boy tapped me.

"What do you want?" I raised my brow.

"Oh. I saw you looking at me! I didn't recognise you.
So I assumed you're new." He smiled brightly.

He's so damn. Cute. And nice.

"Yeah. I'm new. It's my first day at UA..." I blushed a bit.

"Well my name is Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you." He reached out my hand.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugo." I returned the shake.

"Are you 16 years old like me?" He asked.

"I just turned 17 recently...so I'm the eldest in the class."

"Oh that's cool! Must be really lucky. You get to be like a senpai to the girls."

"Well yeah..." His voice just sounds so sweet. It's not like I have a crush on him.

"Hurry up Kacchan! Don't want to be late on your first day." He pulled my hand.

Yeah. I like this guy. It's been fucking less than an hour. And I like him. Well done. Katsuki. This is so fucking great.

While we were walking to school he was just asking me what I like. I was tempted to say him. But. Not. Yet.

He seems to have an unhealthy obsession with All might. He's a fucking diehard fan.

I find everything about him cute. He must be popular or have like a lot of friends.

"Do you want me to help you around today at school Kacchan ?" He asked me. That nickname he gives me makes me feel so damn special.

"That's fine Deku. But do you want to go home with me today?" I asked.

"Yeah! Sure. I'd be happy to spend time with you..."

"Cool! I'm going to get my timetable and stuff..." I left to go to the reception.

"You must be Katsuki Bakugo! I've heard a lot about you. New student. It look's you're quite the ladies man." She smirks at me.