behind closed doors

⚠️ suicide ⚠️
⚠️ abuse ⚠️

TW: Abuse please don't romanticise this as this goes on in daily life and this is for people to be aware of issues like these.

"you useless piece of shit! you are fucking bully!"

"midoriya, baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to disrupt your interview you said i should deliver the coffee at 2pm."

"I DON'T CARE! YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT YOU JUST HAVE TO BE BETTER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO."

"honey no I'll quit my career for you, please don't be sad."

A/N : Katsuki and Midoriya have been together since when they've graduated UA High School ever since then their relationship has been based on the guilt of katsuki bullying midoriya.

Katsuki has felt so bad that he allows this abuse from Midoriya to seem to atone his faults. It's not physical unless there is minor altercations as Deku scratching him however does not disregard the behaviour of Deku.

"your presence irritates me katsuki. i'm getting tired of you. fucking make me a sandwich." pushes bakugo to the kitchen

"yes deku, I'm really sorry about today I'll make it up to you."

"of course you will be the perfect fiance for me. i love you kacchan."

"i love you too..."

"make that sandwich bakugo."

"i need to leave him i can't be doing this anymore but he needs help and i'm the only one who can help him. i'll just stick around for him. i tormented him for a few years maybe me and deku should have a break."

"babe here's your sandwich, we should have a talk."

"thank you kacchan, how about if i don't want to talk?"

"well... can we talk?" the blonde says hesitantly

"sure babe! you should've just said so don't be scared of me." deku kisses the blonde on the lips, smiling.

'he's fucking crazy..' bakugo muttered under his breath.

"what did you say? my love."

"oh no i just wanted to say we have been through a rough patch and maybe we should take a break."

all you could see was red on the green heads face.

"what do you mean a break? we don't have a rough patch! do you want to break up with me? do you not love me?"

"no.. no baby is not like that!"

"then what the fuck is it like! is it kirishima i knew he wanted you. kacchan please don't leave me i'll kill myself if you do i need you. baby please remember the fun times we had don't you want to recreate them... please." deku says crying trying to get all up on bakugo.

"MIDORIYA! ENOUGH you need help I can't be doing this. I'm going to go to my mom's house for a week and i'll send uraraka to check if you're ok."

"NO KACCHAN I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU LEAVE I PROMISE YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"it's for the benefit of both of us. i love you deku..."Katsuki whispers as tears begin to well up in his eyes.

time skip:

*knocks on door*

"KATSUKI what are you doing here?" his mother says concerned

"we are on a break..." he says voice beginning to crack

"come in baby tell me all about it."

" he's fucking crazy mom... i don't know when he started acting like this but i feel like it's my fault... because if i didn't bully him he wouldn't be so dependent on me or feel some sort of hatred."