it's a secret.

being gay is frowned upon in japan.

especially being gay and quirkless, and luckily for Izuku midoriya he just had to be both..

however he made sure to keep it a secret the only person who knew was his lover katsuki bakugo . they promised to not ever let it be exposed as both of them came from highly valued families.

the bakugo's: known for their high trade in rare japanese materials that are transported worldwide in everyday uses therefore their networth is over 60 billion dollars.

the midoriyas : in high contact with the government and one of the top dogs in the hierachy, also famous for having access to expensive jewels and diamonds such as emerald, sapphire, diamonds and gold. which makes their net worth 130 billion dollars.

which is more of a reason why they had to be kept a secret.

it all started after katsuki helped izuku with maths and science and became inseperable ever since, most of them perceive them as friends but they are indeed lovers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dad i'm going to the midoriya residence." the blond alerted his father

"why is that? we are at a constant trade war between the midoriya's ... those greedy people taking more than they actually need. but child run along but be back soon we have a dinner with the todoroki's."

"ugh fine father." he grumbled just wanting to see his boyfriend.

"do not be late be back by 19:30 pm on the dots, i have a stylist coming to style as you need to look perfect!"

"indeed father."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deku's pov:

i began to apply my christian dior cologne onto my skin as my butler iida provided me with the comfortable collection of silk pyjamas gifted to me by katsuki bakugo.

to my surprise the doorbell begins to ring.

it must be kacchan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

received with a tight hug by deku.

"deku you know we can't do this here. there are eyes everywhere...what if your mother sees? or even worse your father! the destruction he could do to my family's company also he's in close contact with the president. my family name will be humiliated and we'll be dirt poor!"

"KATSUKI! calm down... i will never let that happen it's our secret."

"what secret?" izukus mother invasively asked

"ohh umm mom nothing... we just wanted to surprise one of our friends from private school for their birthday..."

"well.. who is it?"

"it's denki kaminari, auntie inko his birthday is approaching and we are thinking of buying him the 2 million dollar edition pokemon card. however we need to attend an auction soon so we are just planning. that's why i'm over!"

"oh.. ok! however izuku you have a violin lesson and a ballet practice with all might's niece melissa i feel like she would be a very good bachelorette as she is from a very prestigious background and it would be a very good buisness opportunity for the toshinoris and the midoriyas."

"yes mother..."

"good boy. your father will be very proud of you." his mother smiled while ruffling his hair