Pregnancy

Sorry for not posting! I'm back :)

Izuku's POV:

"Agh~Agh~Kacchan. You're going too fast! What if the condom breaks..." I began to moan while he was ramming inside me.

"It's fucking fine Deku. You're on birth control aren't you?" He groaned out loud.

"Yeah. I am..." I kind of lied to him...the birth control makes me feel extremely sick that I just stopped taking it.

"Good, then baby we have nothing to worry about then do we?" He grabbed my neck and started to kiss my lips.

"Kacchan, don't give me a hickey. My mom hates you and she's always asking me why I have those marks from you." I panted grasping onto his back.

"Fuck your mom. I love you Deku." He released his fluids groaning.

"I love you too Kacchan."

I spent the rest of the night with Kacchan, hugging, kissing and doing some not PG things...

——-

"Kacchan, I have to go home now. I need to get my school clothes for the morning." I got up and wore Kacchan's hoodie and jogging bottoms.

"Don't leave, you look so fucking hot in my clothes. I just want to fuck you again, and hear you moan my name 'Kacchan ,too fast I might get pregnant ' 'Kacchan your dick is so big!' " He began to mock me.

"Shut up! I don't say that...I'm leaving. I'll see you at school." I hugged him.

"Bye baby." He kissed my lips making me blush.

I left his house and walked to my house to see my mom waiting for me.

"Hey mom..." I said awkwardly.

"Izuku! Do you want to kill me? I thought you were dead. But I'm not even surprised let me guess you were with Bakugo?"

"Yeah I was..."

"And you slept with him! You're 16 Izuku. What did I do wrong with you? How many times do I tell you, that you can pregnant. Do you not want to enjoy life?" She began to cry.

"I'm sorry mom...I don't want you to be upset."

"Then break up with Bakugo. He's a bad influence on you, you're so different now. I can't recognise you..." She left and went to her room.

Have I really changed? Kacchan isn't a bad influence, he's so kind and he loves me.

I began to wear my clothes and get ready for school.

I don't know why, but I'm feeling a bit sick. Like I want to vomit, and the feeling isn't going away.

I couldn't be pregnant? That's silly of me to think...

I left my house to see Kacchan waiting outside for me.

"Kacchan! I didn't know you were going to come to my house." I hugged him.

"Yeah. Well thought I'd surprise you." He grabbed my throat and kissed me deeply.

"Morning Mrs Midoriya." He smirked and held my waist.

"Morning Mr Bakugo. It seems you're touching my son inappropriately."

"Yeah. It seems to be the case. That sucks for you doesn't it." He grabbed my ass and kissed me.

"Midoriya remember what I told you." She looked disappointed and left.

"Kacchan! You made my mom upset..."

"She's a bitch. Just had to show her the fun we have together."

"Let's just go." I sighed.

As we were walking to school, I started to feel sick much worse than earlier on. I tried my best to stay calm so Kacchan didn't see.