young and dumb

Bakugo was 30 stable life, in his prime for working being more than financially stable but able to live in high comfortability.

Midoriya was 19 unaware of what he was doing with his life decided to drop out of college to see where the winds would take him.

The winds made him meet Katsuki Bakugo. They have been dating for about a year and met in a supermarket.

Let's see how they are doing...

"Morning Kacchan..." Izuku held on to Bakugo closely.

"Morning baby." He kissed him and began to get up for work.

"Won't you ever get a break off work? You're always home late."

"When you're in such a high position there is no time to rest. Clean up the house by the time I'm home it's not up to scratch." He kissed Izuku on the cheek and left.

What am I doing with my life... I began to cry. I'm a 19 year old living off my 30 year old boyfriend and having to be a housewife as my repayment.

I wish my mom was here. But she passed away a year ago, that's around the time I met Kacchan.

"Bring me lunch to my workplace."

-Thanks Katsuki.

I sighed knowing that I had to make him food, as he's the breadwinner. So I should repay him...

----------

I walked into the office as all my employees began to say good morning and give me handshakes.

I'm so fucking tired today, I should head to my private gym after work.

"Morning Bakugo."

"Morning Todoroki. Surprised to see you hear so fucking early!" I laughed.

"Decided to make a change for once. Let's get to the morning meeting. You don't want to be tardy to your own presentation?"

"Well I better fucking hurry up!" I laughed.

I quickly sent a message to Izuku so he could make me lunch, as I know the food will take about 2-3 hours.

"Ok Good morning, everyone from the financial team. Since I am now head of the company, theres a few new rules in place."

I began to hear a ringing. Shit. I forgot to turn off my phone.

It's Midoriya... Why does he need to call me, I silenced his calls and contimued.

"Sorry about that interruption, as I was say-"

Again my fucking phone began to vibrate. So I silenced it.

"My apologies, the new rules will b-" Now I'm fucking hearing pings indicating messages. So I tell my assistant to take my phone to my office.

Ok so no more distractions.

"I'll show you the email that our partnering sponsorship emailed to me."

Only for me to see I've been fucking spammed 10 times by Midoriya.

"Okay... Let's reschedule this for tomorrow I apologise for the inconvenience."

I felt embarrassed and slammed the door. What did this idiot want?

I called him.

"Hello Izuku?"

"Umm hi kacchan I wanted to know where the salt was."

"You called me fucking 30 times FOR SALT! ARE YOU STUPID? WATCH WHEN I GET HOME. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MESSAGING ME AT WORK..."

"I-I-I'm sorry..." He began to stutter.