pizza boy

ok here is some stuff extra information for you lots basically, midoriya was still quirkless.

- as Deku is quirkless this means that he did not make it to UA university sadly.
-also he works in a pizza food chain usually making pizza to try and support and make money for his mom who is nurse doing shifts day and night.

Ok you guys have realised that I tend to make my stories more realistic and cliche however they will be lovey dovey cute stuff eventually. However, I feel it will be more interesting if I make them seem more human rather than them being just midoriya and bakugo.

Also, I hate when they make Deku so soft and like such a pick me like my guy will kick your ass. So no I'm not making him an uwu boy.

So ladies and gentlemen let the oneshot begin!
"Izuku Midoriya you are doing delivery service as there is a backlog in drivers."

"Boss, please! I'm always planning and making the pizzas can't uraraka do it." The young boy protested not wanting to go into people's houses.

"Well I'm sorry Midoriya this came to this, however you knew the responsibilities you needed to take when you applied for this job. I can try increase your pay due to the inconvenience." his boss smiled to reassure the greenhead-boy it'll be alright.

"Fine sensei.. where do I need to deliver to?"

"Well.. I'm assuming there is a party going on as there is a 100 boxes of pizza which has been fully paid for."

"Why meeee! How am I going to deliver to people who are mostly intoxicated!"

"well that's one of the reasons I'm giving you extra pay."

"The address is 223 Lumberjack Street."

"why does that sound oddly familiar? hm ok thank you for giving me this awful job."

"no problem midoriya." The older man chuckled and patted the 14 year olds boy head.
"good luck."

there the young boy peddled on his bike trying to main equilibrium between the weight of his boy and the bike to additional load of 100 boxes of pizza.

"why does it have to me to deliver this amount of pizzas." The young boy started to cry stressed to encounter this many people. As the traumatic experience of bullying re-surfaces his mind."

"I haven't seen him since we last got our results for our highschool. And plus it doesn't matter he got his wish by not wanting me to come to this school so I'm happy he's happy."

His friend from the pizza shop uraraka goes to UA university so he asks her the insight on how Kacchan is doing in school.

However, uraraka hardly manages to receive any bit of information as he is literally a brick wall. However, she has said that he is doing well being number one in their class and the rudest person she's ever met but he does seem to have a good amount of friends and very popular.

"all this time me muttering I've already made it here. Do I know this house or not I feel like I do?"

Izuku knocks on the door beaming with music and the stench of booze lingering into his nose.

"PIZZA MAN DUDE IS HERE!" a loud voice screamed from behind the door.

"Shut the fuck up I'm coming!" An angry yell echoed

"That voice. It can't be..."

As the door opened all his worst dreams became life.

There he looked frozen towards his middle school bully. A huge pounding in his head as the awful memories clouded his thought.