unknown.

katsuki and I have been dating since middle school. We've done everything you can imagine but the thing is, he keeps us a secret.

I plead with him to let us be known, and to at least tell our mom but he refuses. No matter what I do.

I'm not allowed to look at him, talk to him, stare at him or mention anything about him.

it's as if we are strangers...

"hi kacchan! I was thinking we could go on a date today after school." I ran up to him because I thought his friends wouldn't be here.

"why the fuck are you speaking to me? leave."

"b-b-but kacchan we haven't been together in a long time..." Midoriya whimpered feeling separation anxiety.

"leave." he pushed Deku to the locker and he began to quickly scurry away.

"who was that bakugo? don't tell me you're talking to that homosexual." his friends began to laugh.

"fuck no. I was even telling him to fuck off he was moving too close to me thought I might catch something." He began to make a 'joke'

"You crack me up Katsuki." Him and his friends were laughing.

However midoriya ran up to the balcony sobbing his eyes out.

"why am I such a burden." he muttered under his breath.

Bakugo came running up as he knew Deku would be here.

"stop crying." he whispered wiping the tears of his face.

"I can't stop." He continued to burst into tears.

"fine I'll fucking take you on a date. just stop being a bitch and stop embarrassing me in front of my friends."

"I'm not a bitch! Don't call me that..." tears began to drop down his face again.

"can you not just shut up for one fucking second." Bakugo pulled him into a kiss.

"wow! thanks kacchan you're the best." midoriya hugged him so tightly and layed on his shoulder.

"get off of me. I'll meet you at your house be fucking ready on time." he huffed and stormed off.

midoriya squealed in excitement happy that they are finally going on a date! after so long of waiting. he knew that bakugo truly loved him.

midoriya walked down the hallway with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"what's got you so happy?" todoroki chuckled.

"nothing in particular..." midoriya began to giggle.

"what is it? it's clearly something if you're smiling so much."

"well...I've got a date with someone!" He bursted out in excitement.

"is it bakugo?" todoroki assumed.

a huge blush pigmented izuku's skin indicating that it was Bakugo.

"it's a secret. please don't tell..."

"why not?"

"because I want to keep it private."

"it doesn't seem like you do."

"I do! anyways I'm going to go home and get ready for my date."

izuku ran to his house as bakugo said be quick. so he went to wear this light green shirt and jogging bottoms. he decided to do a soft glam make up not too much quite subtle.

a knock on the door.. it must be bakugo my mom will answer the door.

"hello katsuki! how's your mom doing? what are you here for?"