Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?

Start from the beginning

But Sister Li is good in every way, but she has a bad temper. The crucial point was that while persuading the original owner, she never deviated from talking about the company's investment of the original owner, deepening the original owner's misunderstanding of the company.

Lin An, on the other hand, enjoyed the feeling of being nagged. He had envied the concern and nagging of other children's parents when he was a child.

Lin An read comments until late at night before reluctantly putting down his phone and going to sleep.

Tonight was destined to be restless.

Lin An's rise to fame was too rapid, combined with his outstanding looks and physique in the entertainment industry; he gained a considerable number of fans overnight.

Some fans loved to "dig into the past" late at night, and with Lin An becoming popular again, his longtime rival took advantage of the opportunity to release dirty information about him.

Besides, Lin An has been famous before, so finding information about him didn't take much time.

For a while, the internet was divided into three groups. It went from overwhelming praise for Lin An at the beginning to now having supporters, some who oppose, and some who are neutral.

This sudden turn of events in a short period further fueled the enthusiasm of netizens.

Fortunately, the company responded relatively quickly, presenting evidence to prove that those black materials were baseless.

However, the biggest controversy now surrounded the assault video that had once dragged the original owner to the bottom.

The surveillance cameras in that area happened to be under maintenance during that time, and only this video, secretly recorded by someone, was available.

The original owner did indeed hit someone, but that person had initiated the physical confrontation. However, the original owner couldn't find evidence to prove this, and combined with various true and false negative information, his reputation suffered.

Originally, the company thought since they couldn't provide evidence, they might as well admit fault, pay some compensation to settle the matter, and people would eventually forget about it.

However, the original owner adamantly refused, refusing to admit to something he didn't do. Moreover, he boldly declared on social media that he did hit someone, but it was in self-defense. His words were filled with the arrogance of a big celebrity, and his attitude was extremely defiant.

Perhaps the other party accurately gauged the original owner's temperament and immediately released this video after the original owner's bold statement.

Initially, people were already somewhat repelled by the arrogance in his words, and now, with the emergence of this video, the original owner couldn't provide evidence.

Even if he jumped into the Yellow River, he wouldn't be able to escape. The original owner accused the blogger who posted the video of defamation.

However, the person targeting him didn't care whether the original owner could win the accusation or not; their goal was simply to damage the original owner's reputation.

Afterward, various negative information was released to confuse the public. With this series of actions, the negative image of the original owner, involving violence, deteriorating acting skills, and arrogance, became deeply ingrained, and public opinion collapsed.

Meanwhile, Lin An slept soundly, while Nian Wenran tirelessly fought on the anti-smear front.

How can Nian Wenran, a well-behaved girl, win over the experienced netizens on the platform?