Chapter 18: time for a lesson

Today, I saw Weirdo on his phone (which looked cheap as fuck. I don't know how he has Wi-Fi). I pulled my friends aside and asked them, "Weirdo is on his cheap ass phone. What do you think he's doing?" Gabriel answered, "Probably gossiping about us. What else?" "Why would he do that?" Oscar asked. "Do you not know what is wrong with this bastard??" Carlos exclaimed. Then Carlos added, "He's crazy and sleep deprived! Do I have to dummy it down for you?" I asked my friends, "Should we see what he's doing? Like annoy him?" "Great idea!" Gabriel and Carlos shouted. Oscar wasn't on board with it, but he decided to come with us for the exercise and to defend us.

We followed Weirdo around the halls until we saw him. I said loudly, "Whatcha doin, Weirdo?!" He turned around and walked towards us. "Oh hi. I was just working on a project. It involves you guys." "What, why?" "Because you mistreat me!" Weirdo explained. "And I want my revenge." "Okay, 2 things: one, that's hypocritical of you because you scared the shit out of Carlos and you're never on time. Two, we just sass talk you. That's it." I said. "Are we still talking about me scaring Carlos?" Weirdo asked. "Get over it!" Then, Gabriel spoke up. "Uhh actually, you need to get over Jen dating your brother, Dopey. They are a lovely couple and you are insane for telling them they can't date when clearly you're not the boss of him. Just leave them alone!" "I'm right though. They don't belong together, and Jen will get Dopey in trouble." Then, he marched up to his next class. "Come on guys," I said. "Don't listen to him. He's spouting nonsense."

Oh yea I forgot. This story might not end even though I can't think of any ideas. It's an everlasting story and I will add more chapters when I think of some.